Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am i the only one worried?

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
I'm finding it really strange how confident people seem to be that we will breeze past Stockport.

YES, we are on great form
YES, they are on poor form.

But we have only won a handful of games all season and it will be a very nervy affair. I for one am very nervous for next week and was praying it was all going to be wrapped up today

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I must confess to being a bit concerned too, mainly because we are SHITHOUSE at home.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It won't be a classic - It wuill be hard work plus we are at home - And in recent memory any game we should win at home - We invariably lose.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I personally think a draw will keep us up.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If we can start with the team that started today with them all fit then I think we can do it. I will take my radio in case I have to listen to other results, but do hope that I don't have to!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am shitting bricks to be honest. However my predictor did say we would stay up with 2 draws and, so far, the table is going as I predicted.

I think we need to win to stay safe, if we draw I could imagine Carlisle scoring a winned in the 96th minute...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im on the confident side, but only JUST!

The main reasons for this are that other teams have to do more than us, we can win, loose or draw and still stay up depending on other resuts, rather than hoping that we win and relying on other results!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its only a football match at the end of the day

WithdeanTillIDie

Apr 14, 2009
Its only a football match at the end of the day

Not really.

It is vitally important that the club ATLEAST stay in this division until Falmer is built.

Makes a massive difference for fans next year, as League Two is shite. League one is gonna be a good league with a lot of big clubs

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
we will beat stockport...get on large at the bookies... :cool: 3-0 poss 4-0 you heard it here first...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
to be honest come Sat I'll be bricking it, hate going into the last game with something on the line be it promotion or relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here