Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who still has not received his season ticket?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Is it just me or are there still loads of people waiting for season tickets. Everyone I know has theirs already apart form me. Am I alone, if so I will have to call the club but if there is loads of people still waitng then I'll leave it another day or two.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Is it just me or are there still loads of people waiting for season tickets. Everyone I know has theirs already apart form me. Am I alone, if so I will have to call the club but if there is loads of people still waitng then I'll leave it another day or two.

Not seen todays post, but all I received on Sat was a DVD and something about Blue membership.......and my sirname is at start of alphabet

Got mine on Saturday. I had called the ticket office earlier in the week and their recorded message said that they were still printing them and that all season tickets will be delivered in time for the first game. Give them until Wednesday...

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Not seen todays post, but all I received on Sat was a DVD and something about Blue membership.......and my sirname is at start of alphabet

The DVD and membership came with my season ticket.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Noise...in the way of what?

oneManBandAxl.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here