Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who is worried??

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Don't think the three in centre midfield works. Sparrow for me does not do enough to be in the starting side. The substitutions in the second half completely changed the match. The worrying thing for me was Painter getting exposed so much, when he was such a consistent player last season. Once Noone came on, Doncaster weren't getting nearly so much down that side. Saying that, I'm not really worried, as once Noone and Buckley came on we overran them.

Spot on

Though we were in trouble during the first half and looked out of our depth at times, the second half was a transformation. We began to play our passing game and Donny had no answer. It will get tougher so on today's evidence one should expect a mid table finish.

heavyweightsrbest

Oct 10, 2009
Far too early to make any real judgements. Remember Norwich's opening game a couple of seasons ago, a 6-0 defeat and went on to win the league. The plus points for me are that we created enough chances to have won easily and were much fitter than Doncaster, who were dead on their feet in the last 10 minutes.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Not worried at all. It is far to early to tell. I had a slight worry about Dunk, but he proved himself today imo. With Hoskins to come in, and Barnes and CMS trying to suss each others game, I think we will be ok. The midfield looked a little shaky in the first half, but pulled it together in the second half, and as much as I love Lua Lua, Nooney was immense when he came on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here