Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am i plastic?

I don't think it's too great a crime to follow 2 teams as long as they move in different circles

After all, lord B has his neport county and even Doc talbot is a closet QPR fan, being his 'hometown' club.
Thank you, Freddie.

With no Albion match last Saturday, I found myself spending the afternoon following the Weston Super Mare v Dover Athletic game on t'interweb ... for the simple reason that this was the biggest game of the day. The unexpected WSM victory (thanks to two goals from a player on loan from Newport) meant that County ended the day MILES ahead at the top of Blue Square South with two games in hand. I suppose I could have watched the Scotland defeat ... but I'm not THAT Welsh.

I'm also blessed with a contingency plan if the Albion cock up the Wycombe replay. Saturday 28 November is Roz's birthday. She might be lucky enough to get a VERY special treat ... an afternoon on the terraces at the Dripping Pan, watching Lewes v County. What more could a girl ask for?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I always liked Arsenal (and still do) but when we were in the top flight and they hammered us 4-0 (the score flattered them by the way) I had to make the decision and I performed a ceremonial burning of my silk Gunners scarf.
It had to be done.
You can like other teams but you can only love one of them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Born Brittania Ave (outside the bridge) 1966 and still a supporter and frequent visiter to Chelsea but moved to Brighton 1986 and started supporting my local club(Brighton)
You're not plastic. You're a fool :wink:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Proof just in Bushy is undoubtedly plastic

Attachments

• 2755-2.jpg
    2755-2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 72

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Plastic ? ( Remember I have feelings )
No. Brighton are too shit for any fan to be plastic. Obviously the new fans we get after we win the premiership in 2013 will be plastic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Born Brittania Ave (outside the bridge) 1966 and still a supporter and frequent visiter to Chelsea but moved to Brighton 1986 and started supporting my local club(Brighton)
You're not plastic. You're a fool :wink:
Because being a Brighton fan is painful, so giving up a successful team for Brighton is foolish. He's obviously not plastic, and the fool comment is tongue in cheek. It's like religion - if you truly believe/don't believe in a god, there's nothing you can do about it. You believe in what you believe in. I'm a Brighton fan, and there's no cure.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Because being a Brighton fan is painful, so giving up a successful team for Brighton is foolish. He's obviously not plastic, and the fool comment is tongue in cheek. It's like religion - if you truly believe/don't believe in a god, there's nothing you can do about it. You believe in what you believe in. I'm a Brighton fan, and there's no cure.
i m sure there were was one point when brighton were in the old first and chelsea were in the second ?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As has been pointed out nobody, but NOBODY who currently follows Brighton in any way shape or form can possibly be described as a 'plastic fan'. Bad, lapsed, fairweather, fickle, armchair, masochistic, stupid, pig-headed, obstinate, deluded and crazily romantic maybe. But plastic? No.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i follow Arsenal as well as Brighton. I have missed about six home games in roughly six years at the Withdean. Im 22 and have followed Arsenal as well since i got into football. My Dad was born in North London but moved down here when he was a lad so he had always watched both so i inherited both of him. I dont go to many Arsenal games )about 3 a year) mainly because i watch Brighton and if the two were ever to play each other i would support the underdog (Brighton) what does that make me?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I don't think it's too great a crime to follow 2 teams as long as they move in different circles

After all, lord B has his neport county and even Doc talbot is a closet QPR fan, being his 'hometown' club.

Young paxton drives some on here mad with his going on about Spurs but he still watches a fair number of Albion games home & away. All valued support.

Can you support Albion AND Palace though? Or are they mutually exclusive, given all the stupid drivel posted on here by supporters of both sides from time to time?

I cheered on Albion in the pub on sunday, mind you I hate Southampton ever since i saw them lord it over Brentford in the Cup about 4 years ago, at Griffin Park in a replay.

"We're red 'n white, we're Premiership!" Well you ain't now, boys...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bad, lapsed, fairweather, fickle, armchair, masochistic, stupid, pig-headed, obstinate, deluded and crazily romantic maybe. But plastic? No.
There's a new Poll for you Poll lovers. What type of Albion fan are you:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here