Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Ultras.png

Ultras.png

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Made me laugh, my Chelsea mate just sent me this:

Chelsea fans chat asking for volunteers to help lay on pre match Easter egg hunt for the palace ultras [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
you’ve narrowed the gap to us to only 14 points now, but you still have to come to our state of the art academy .
Boom !!!

Boom!

boom1.jpg

Boom!

boom2.jpg

basil.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I don't normally bother with MOTD but I noticed this morning a 'boom' sounding cheer thing when Ronaldo did his 'trademark' jump/twist goal celebration. It was louder than when Norwich scored, so not them booing.

He's not hoping to copy that is he?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don't normally bother with MOTD but I noticed this morning a 'boom' sounding cheer thing when Ronaldo did his 'trademark' jump/twist goal celebration. It was louder than when Norwich scored, so not them booing.

He's not hoping to copy that is he?

This is the "siiiiiuuuu" cry. Ronaldo does his trademark celebration and yells "siiiii!", but weirdly adds an "ooh" sound, making it sound like "sueeeeee!". Everyone joins in and it has become a cultish thing wherever he has been. I believe he started doing it while at Real Madrid. He sells merchandise with him doing his celebration pose etc, it's very lucrative.

What the Palace player is trying to do, is replicate this in order to raise his profile, hopefully becoming a cult figure.

You can just imagine him sat at home, trying to come up with an original gimmick, hallucinatory echoes of a sold out Selhurst Park feverishly yelling "BOOM" in unison.

Think of the merchandising opportunities!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is the "siiiiiuuuu" cry. Ronaldo does his trademark celebration and yells "siiiii!", but weirdly adds an "ooh" sound, making it sound like "sueeeeee!". Everyone joins in and it has become a cultish thing wherever he has been. I believe he started doing it while at Real Madrid. He sells merchandise with him doing his celebration pose etc, it's very lucrative.

What the Palace player is trying to do, is replicate this in order to raise his profile, hopefully becoming a cult figure.

You can just imagine him sat at home, trying to come up with an original gimmick, hallucinatory echoes of a sold out Selhurst Park feverishly yelling "BOOM" in unison.

Good job they're not playing Chelsea every week then.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Thanks for clarifying. Trying to adopt something done by someone with 50 EPL hattricks is a bit cheeky.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

'n' not 'l'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here