Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almost forgot. I saw Mark McGhee in a black XR5 in Dyke Road about 4.30pm yesterday..

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Apparently someone called Mark McGhee has posted on the Aberdeen forum about seeing h b&b walking along Dyke Road yesterday!

D

Deleted User X18H

Apparently someone called Mark McGhee has posted on the Aberdeen forum about seeing h b&b walking along Dyke Road yesterday!

No! Really? Actually I was crossing over the road into the Droveway so its not strictly true.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
McGhee has a Ford Focus??!, bit of a step down from the convertable SL55 he had while at Brighton

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Unlikely. Not with his sense of pride and record of violence in attempting to beat cyclists up in front of his children.

Have you not ever displayed anger in protecting your children?

D

Deleted User X18H

It was your wife who protected your children - you said so on the thread.

That wasn't anger. That was melodramatic violence, and something you took pride in.

Not pride really I was just being a man about and not hiding behind my wife.

Bur would you not do the same?

Anyway he turned right into Matlock, probably still has a pad in Withdean Road.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And the POINT of this is? Two months ago I saw Dev from Corrie at Manchester Picadilly station and Lou Macari was on the same train. So what?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not pride really I was just being a man about and not hiding behind my wife.

Bur would you not do the same?

You kicked the rear wheel, so were attacking him from behind, from what I recall of that thread the rider was intimidated by your size didn't fight back so I presume he was significantly smaller than you.

Since when has attacking someone smaller than you from behind been "manly"?

Also from what I recall he "unfortunately" didn't hurt your kid (your words).

I think most sane, secure people wouldn't attack a smaller person from behind when they haven't hurt their kids.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You kicked the rear wheel, so were attacking him from behind, from what I recall of that thread the rider was intimidated by your size didn't fight back so I presume he was significantly smaller than you.

Photographic evidence has surfaced which shows it was a slap not a kick

009-first-bike-ride.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Also from what I recall he "unfortunately" didn't hurt your kid (your words).

I think most sane, secure people wouldn't attack a smaller person from behind when they haven't hurt their kids.

Mea Culpa, I apparently remembered it wrong. It was "Sadly before any collision could occur I gave a swift kick" and then later "In truth it was very unlikely he would hit my son"

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
so you almost forgot. do us a favour, and next time actually forget. cheers for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here