Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almost forgot. I saw Mark McGhee in a black XR5 in Dyke Road about 4.30pm yesterday..

D

Deleted User X18H

You kicked the rear wheel, so were attacking him from behind, from what I recall of that thread the rider was intimidated by your size didn't fight back so I presume he was significantly smaller than you.

Since when has attacking someone smaller than you from behind been "manly"?

Also from what I recall he "unfortunately" didn't hurt your kid (your words).

I think most sane, secure people wouldn't attack a smaller person from behind when they haven't hurt their kids.

I don't recall saying that. However from what I recall he was about the same size as me.

Anyway perhaps I posses more of a paternal instinct than other people. Whether that's a good thing or not I don't know however, if I felt my children were in danger from a cyclist riding illegal on the promenade I would do it again, without hesitation.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I don't recall saying that. However from what I recall he was about the same size as me.

Anyway perhaps I posses more of a paternal instinct than other people. Whether that's a good thing or not I don't know however, if I felt my children were in danger from a cyclist riding illegal on the promenade

I don't recall saying that.

Read it again then.

perhaps I posses more of a paternal instinct than other people.

I would say insecurity and the need to look big in front of your children.

if I felt my children were in danger from a cyclist

You previously said there were in no danger, but still decided to mount an assault on the cyclist, in front of your children. Good role model, violence will sort it.

from a cyclist riding illegal on the promenade.

Hardly the biggest crime of the day being committed warranting such a reaction.

I would do it again, without hesitation.

But hey Inbred will sort it with violence, big man.:laugh:

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Anyway perhaps I posses more of a paternal instinct than other people. Whether that's a good thing or not I don't know however, if I felt my children were in danger from a cyclist riding illegal on the promenade I would do it again, without hesitation.

What you did had NOTHING to do with paternal instinct - you didn't even protect your children - and everything to do with a pathetic petulant bout of self-important vigilantism.

The fact that you would indulge in that sort of thing again only re-iterates what a spiteful, meaningless little arsehole you are.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I had already corrected myself:

Mea Culpa, I apparently remembered it wrong. It was "Sadly before any collision could occur I gave a swift kick" and then later "In truth it was very unlikely he would hit my son"

Seafront Cyclists why?? - North Stand Chat

Read the thread again, it had nothing to do with your son being in danger or a heightened sense or paternal instinct, the guy was in a no cycling area said 'dingaling' and you kicked him because you felt he was being sarcastic and were pissed off with him, not because your son was in danger because, as you admit, he wasn't.

D

Deleted User X18H

What you did had NOTHING to do with paternal instinct - you didn't even protect your children - and everything to do with a pathetic petulant bout of self-important vigilantism.

The fact that you would indulge in that sort of thing again only re-iterates what a spiteful, meaningless little arsehole you are.

It has everthing to do with paternal instinct, why you can't see that I don't know!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It has everthing to do with paternal instinct, why you can't see that I don't know!

Because you admit your child wasn't in danger? Because you admit the dingaling sounded sarcastic and pissed you off? Because you decided to hide the details of your "heroism" when writing your blog?

D

Deleted User X18H

I had already corrected myself:

Seafront Cyclists why?? - North Stand Chat

Read the thread again, it had nothing to do with your son being in danger or a heightened sense or paternal instinct, the guy was in a no cycling area said 'dingaling' and you kicked him because you felt he was being sarcastic and were pissed off with him, not because your son was in danger because, as you admit, he wasn't.

Too be honest I can't remember now, but then again I didn't bring it up.

Anyway its the World Cup and Ascot......enjoy.

D

Deleted User X18H

Because you admit your child wasn't in danger? Because you admit the dingaling sounded sarcastic and pissed you off? Because you decided to hide the details of your "heroism" when writing your blog?

It's column actually.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Jesus f***ing christ, the bike thing, what ever your opinion on it, happened weeks ago, maybe even months ago... :facepalm:

Why bring it up to score a cheap one over another person on a forum? ???

Playground stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly boys, HBB will never join the fact that, in his own words, his 'son was never in a danger' to the point that, he couldn't have been protecting him from anything.
All he did was assault someone for, as Programme Seller says, wasn't exactly crime of the century.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here