Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All you can eat Oriental Buffets.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
These are places i got hooked on a few months ago when I went to the No1 Oriental Buffet in Manchester. To me it makes perfect sense. Why pay a fiver for a happy meal or equivelent when for a couple of quid extra you can stuff your face with Chinese food to your hearts content.

Does anyone know of any good ones in Brighton or surrounding areas? Theres a pretty good one in Crawley of all places.

Wusungdan Oriental Buffet Restaurant
Address:
The George Hotel
High Street

Maybe I'm just f***ing greedy.:D

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Never like the ones where you serve yourself. Asking for trouble!

After my first visit I almost exploded Mr Kreosote style, after that I paced myself. Piling up a plate is half the fun of it.:)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I went to one and saw some beasts picking at chicken segments before placing the half-gnawed limbs/wings/necks back into the tin for the next customer to unhappily search through. Dirty pigs. Luckily i'm a veggie and 3 plates of egg fried rice and soya sauce followed.
That was in Highbury and i never went back. £5 all you can eat is generally a good thing though as long as you're not expecting anything but bulk.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Did you have a 'waffer' thin mint?

They had a range of desserts there including apple crumble but I was to f***ing stuffed, gave the money to pay to the bird and staggered out for some fresh air.:lol:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Showing myself to be a fat bastard, but about 15 years ago we used to go to the Bombay Aloo in Ship Street for a vege curry buffet. Always good after a few beers. Is it still there?

D

Deleted User X18H

'Me Old China' top of West Street is one to avoid IMHO. Though Oriental Village in Portslade is suprisingly good. Just one problem..........it's in Portslade.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
'Me Old China' top of West Street is one to avoid IMHO.

I found glass in my mouth while eating in the only time I've been there many many years ago. I contacted environmental health at the City Council.

D

Deleted User X18H

Showing myself to be a fat bastard, but about 15 years ago we used to go to the Bombay Aloo in Ship Street for a vege curry buffet. Always good after a few beers. Is it still there?

I went last Friday. £3.50 happy hour all you can eat it was full of peculiar individuals (and me of course) determined to get thier fill.Went with a guy from the office, we won't be going back.

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
Ive been to Interwok in Worthing,lunchtime £6.50 12-4.30.Nice selection and agree why pay £5 for a McDs when you can pig out-I go extra mean and have a jug of water.Theres one in Bognor and its £6.50 even lunchtime weekends-I went there Sunday night for the evening buffet.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
'Me Old China' top of West Street is one to avoid IMHO. Though Oriental Village in Portslade is suprisingly good. Just one problem..........it's in Portslade.

I do like the Oriental Village - when you are inside, you don't really realise you're in Portslade, until you walk out. Whenever I go there I try to remind myself not to stuff up on starters because I like the mains so much, but never manage it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Days isn't terrible, but in my experience, all-you-can-eat is never great quality.

I never think it's that good value either. For the same price you can generally go to a nice pub and have a decent pub lunch/dinner. False economy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here