Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
We all follow the Palace, over land and sea, and Br*ghton
We all follow the Palace, on to victory. :cheers:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Hiya Nige me old mucker how was the HEDGEHOG PIE last night when you got home

Any one else notice the lack of road kill on the 27 last night ,i`m sure there were a couple of dead badgers when i drove through at about 5.00pm

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What a relief. I thought it was going to be a Youtube of Glad All Over...

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

well done, whatever etc etc...just wait for a shitty rainy January night in Croydon (I know its always shitty in Croydon but use your imagination) & we will come up there,
take 3 points from Smeghurst & you will be down toward the bottom 3.
We however will still have the playoffs in our grasp! now go & gloat on your own board while you can

PalaceKing

Sep 28, 2011
well done, whatever etc etc...just wait for a shitty rainy January night in Croydon (I know its always shitty in Croydon but use your imagination) & we will come up there,
We however will still have the playoffs in our grasp! now go & gloat on your own board while you can

Sadly I think you would be finding a lot less Palace fans on here had a few of your arseholes not hacked our site.

PalaceKing

Sep 28, 2011
A damn sight better value than the damage you rioting ***** caused last night :tosser:

A couple of idiots caused some damage to the ground that OUR club will have to pay for. They're idiots, just like some of your idiots at the train station throwing rocks at your own fans. By your reaction I'm guessing you were one of them?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Good to see that last night's result has knocked you off your high horse and you're not coming about with silly, deluded comments...Oh hang on :facepalm:

And on last nights performance, i'd be saying it's more likely we're be challenging for the play-offs and you nearer the bottom...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
on last nights performance, i'd be saying it's more likely we're be challenging for the play-offs and you nearer the bottom...
Such a shame that is a season is more than one game eh.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

still using public toilets. always wondered why you use them and complain you get mirrors under the door as you always sit down to piss. prick

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
A couple of idiots caused some damage to the ground that OUR club will have to pay for. They're idiots, just like some of your idiots at the train station throwing rocks at your own fans. By your reaction I'm guessing you were one of them?

Behave yourself "by your reaction" rubbish, will your club actually fork out the £200k + for the damage? I f***ing doubt it, not like you have a good record for paying your way is it? Classless looting scum

PalaceKing

Sep 28, 2011
And where is the proof that £200K+ damage was done. I'd imagine your owners would sue our owners if we refused to pay. From a personal basis I'd like to see any clubs in administration have to pay 100% of their debts to creditors but it just doesn't occur now. Were all your creditors paid off 100%?

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Not bad for a team who, according to alot of br*ghton fans, didn't stand a chance of winning that game. Can't wait until you come to the fortress that is Selhurst.

:banana::banana:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Behave yourself "by your reaction" rubbish, will your club actually fork out the £200k + for the damage? I f***ing doubt it, not like you have a good record for paying your way is it? Classless looting scum

3-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here