Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All together now...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
And where is the proof that £200K+ damage was done. I'd imagine your owners would sue our owners if we refused to pay. From a personal basis I'd like to see any clubs in administration have to pay 100% of their debts to creditors but it just doesn't occur now. Were all your creditors paid off 100%?

What creditors? We have never been in administration you muppet.

PalaceKing

Sep 28, 2011
Nice to see your knowledge is so limited. You do not need to be in administration to have creditors. Creditors are anyone you owe money to.

And where is the proof that £200K+ damage was done. I'd imagine your owners would sue our owners if we refused to pay. From a personal basis I'd like to see any clubs in administration have to pay 100% of their debts to creditors but it just doesn't occur now. Were all your creditors paid off 100%?
Yes, and we lost our ground to make sure they did. Is it fair that you still have yours?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Nice to see your knowledge is so limited. You do not need to be in administration to have creditors. Creditors are anyone you owe money to.

I realise that but your suggestion was that we did not pay our debts in full which unless we have entered administration we would have no choice but to do. Not all clubs weazle out of their debts you know ( let alone twice)

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
The funniest thing is, before last night we'd won 2 away games in about 18 months. Good ol' Brighton :D :D

True, and we didn't just win, we didn't even come out of second gear.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Good to see that last night's result has knocked you off your high horse and you're not coming about with silly, deluded comments...Oh hang on :facepalm:

And on last nights performance, i'd be saying it's more likely we're be challenging for the play-offs and you nearer the bottom...

If you think your performance last night is play off material then I would check who the deluded one here really is...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here