April 1983
Highbury
FA Cup Semi Final

Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - Case, Robinson
Sheffield Wednesday 1

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'll never forget the burnley game when we were 2-0 down with 2 minutes to go and sidwell popped up with 2 goals in the last 2 minutes!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Probably winning 1-0 at Sheff Utd in about 1986, Dean Saunders scored our winner, it was our first away win for about 2 years.

Mind you the game up there a couple of seasons ago when we scored the winner in injury time was pretty special, I lost my voice for nearly a week because of singing/cheering so loudly.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Albion 3 Burnley 3 FAC

Newcastle 1 Albion 3

Just about ANY Albion game with Wardy on song.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
DAMANCLAY said:
After reading all this negativity on the board I thought it might be worth trying to get something good on here for a change!

So im sure this has been done before but whats your favourite albion game?

As I havent been following the Albion as long as most on here mine is probably the Brighton V Swindon play-off final second leg.

I have to say that that game was proburlay the worst i have seen them play, they couldnt hit a barn door from 2 yards, but the atmosphere in the grey hound stadium was excellent for the AV goal and the pens :clap2: :clap2:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
hans kraay fan club said:
Albion 7- 0 Charlton at the Goldstone. Mid 1980's. Terry Connor scored a hatrick I think.

then slightly later a 4-3 home win against some northerners or other, with Dean Saunders scoring a hat-trick, and the cock on the tannoy announcing "completing his hat-trick, the welsh Pele, Dean Saunders"!

Yeah the 7-0 was a cracker, it was Jimmy Case that scored the hatrick though. Think Charlton were top at the time, although iut was early in the season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
chez said:
Yeah the 7-0 was a cracker, it was Jimmy Case that scored the hatrick though. Think Charlton were top at the time, although iut was early in the season.

Jimmy Case / Terry Connor -they all look the same to me.

:)

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Re: Re: All time favourite Albion game

Stevie_boy said:
I have to say that that game was proburlay the worst i have seen them play, they couldnt hit a barn door from 2 yards, but the atmosphere in the grey hound stadium was excellent for the AV goal and the pens :clap2: :clap2:

It was seriously awful, Thats why it was so good when we won! Coupled with the fact I had a day from hell probably added to how sweet it was winning.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
burrish gull said:

That was f***ing amazing. I was there aged 12, and to this day had not seen that since. Cheers burrish.

Marvellous scenes aplenty.

Case's belter, Moseley's 2 saves at the end, Robbo's hat, Grealish's beard, Smilie's perm - its all there!

f***ing bloody brilliant.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Albion 2 v 0 palace

1985/86 season

Danny Wilson's birthday, we scored 6 goals but only two were alowed!

Best albion side since I have been a supporter.

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here