Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All time Albion Crap Games

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Brighton V Bradford mid nineties, absolute tosh was like watching paint dry! Think we drew, Beeney saved a penalty, even thow we didnt get beat it was devoid of any action both teams piss poor and it was bloody cold!

Thow getting beat by sudbury bloody town at home in a replay in the FA cup was bloody shite as well!

Last edited:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Albion 2 Bristol Rvers 8

Albion 0 Walton and Hersham 4

Consecutive home games in 73/4.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Kidderminster either second or third season at the Withdean, truly terrible and i've seen some right shitty matches since..

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
5-0 at grimsby in the early 1980s
5-1 at the dell,,1979?
but for me 2-0 at rochdale in the mid 1990s is by far the worse performance Ive seen by the Albion

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Mark Ormerod's Gloves said:
A midweek game, when case was manager, the goldstone was falling apart, we lost about 3-0. cant's even remeber who it was against. case out case out and then everyone went round the west stand and smashed things up. i really thought our beloved club was falling apart at that point!

That was against darlo we lost 3-2 they were 23rd and we were 24th it meant we were 8 points behind.And yes it really kicked off that night

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Nov. 1972 - Millwall 3 - 0 Brighton
One of the most depressing away matches I have ever been to.
This was the first game in a sequence of 13 straight defeats - by the end of that run I was nearly suicidal.

D

Deleted User X18H

Losing 3-2 at home to Darlington to send us to 92 place for almost 7 months.................nearly 10 years ago:ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

Braders7 said:
Kidderminster either second or third season at the Withdean, truly terrible and i've seen some right shitty matches since..
Ian Bogery free kick it was the second home game of the second season at Withdean

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
hans kraay fan club said:

1. Fratton Park in the mid 80's. We were one nil up at half time, before Joe Corrigan and Willie Young conspired to gift them FIVE goals in the second half. And it rained, and only the away fans had no roof.

I'm with HKFC & El Presidente here. Just glad I'm not the only one permanently mentally scarred by our 2nd half display, the rain and the Hampshire Police. Bastards.

I'll add the 4-0 (4-1?) loss at home (sic) to Darlo in Gillingham. I didn't go , living 300 miles away; but was so upset the next day I nearly started a fight with a perfect stranger over a parking space and had to be dragged away by an alarmed wife. Only time I have ever questioned my life long support for the Albion. Both that and the violence very out of character, honest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here