Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One thing that is crystal clear, is that you have a unhealthy hatred of all things CPFC related .

What do you expect on a Brighton & Hove Albion fans board ??? #weall8palace

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Legally they have no obligation to the previous owners mistakes, has much as it obviously causes you so much pain.
Regarding the administrator, was he supposed to do a Mystic Meg and look in the crystal ball ?
One thing that is crystal clear, is that you have a unhealthy hatred of all things CPFC related .

No mate, actually a good long standing mate of mine is palace. I'm also less bothered about the rivalry these days, although I still only recognise palace and pompey as rivals. No it just is not right that one minute palace are insolvent, the next they are boasting in the press about an asset worth £Millions. This is peoples livelihoods they have messed with by failing to pay their debts. Just disgraceful.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry mate, what is "tosh" about pointing out that one minute there are 250 teenagers getting laughed out of the city and crying because palace are skint, then the next a palace manager talking about having an asset worth £millions. Utterly disgraceful and leave aside your palace loyalty, you will think the same. You should have been relegated when you went insolvent and every player sold. I would think that if that was the Albion too.

Dont get too uptight about it mate its called life and shit happens . Dont let it cloud your every thought on palace related matters .

Do you spout this old tosh when you meet up with your palace mates ? if so i would hope they would rip the piss out of you .

I think Wcp is trying to introduce a moral argument into the thread - something that you cannot understand.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think Wcp is trying to introduce a moral argument into the thread - something that you cannot understand.

Moral argument , coming from you phallus thats priceless:lol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Whatever you may think of me he does have a point - right ?

Everyone is entitled to their views , even you , but dont start all this moral crap . As i said its unfortunate but bussinesses suffer in administration . Even local bussinesses suffered when the goldstone went didnt they !

Feb 14, 2010
Everyone is entitled to their views , even you , but dont start all this moral crap . As i said its unfortunate but bussinesses suffer in administration . Even local bussinesses suffered when the goldstone went didnt they !

When the goldstone went the albion had nothing and spent 15 years in the wilderness. Also the ground was re sold for £36 Million a year or so later and the club didnt get the cash. Palace go insolvent one minute and pop up in the press with an asset they value at £11 Million the next. not exactly the same situation is it?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Lets see how many you get against Millwall.

Last season the official attendance was about 15.5 k of which 2.5k were Millwall - so that puts the actual Palace at about 11 - 12k. With all this new found optimism how many Palace do you think will be there ?

15.5k?? made up of 2.5k Millscum
and 11-12 k of Palace err that is either 13.5k or 14.5k . Major you old fruit, your maths is as bad as your English, pal
Do not worry about our attendances sunshine you worry about weeds not scoring without CMS and how we are ABOVE you ....

Feb 14, 2010
Another way of looking at it is to take it away from palace / brighton. Every club, whoever they are should be automatically relegated if they become insolvent as per Rangers in Scotland.

Not aware of any local businesses being left in debt when the Goldstone went. They may have lost potential trade - which is completely different.

You seem to be struggling with the moral concept - of course what should happen to any Club when it enters administration is that it should sever all links with the previous regime. In effect Palace started afresh in 2010 - it has no history prior to this date . You should have been renamed and relegated.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not aware of any local businesses being left in debt when the Goldstone went. They may have lost potential trade - which is completely different.

You seem to be struggling with the moral concept - of course what should happen to any Club when it enters administration is that it should sever all links with the previous regime. In effect Palace started afresh in 2010 - it has no history prior to this date . You should have been renamed and relegated.

Our situation was completely different to Palace Pompey Leicester or whoever-full stop-well said [MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION]

15.5k?? made up of 2.5k Millscum
and 11-12 k of Palace err that is either 13.5k or 14.5k . Major you old fruit, your maths is as bad as your English, pal
Do not worry about our attendances sunshine you worry about weeds not scoring without CMS and how we are ABOVE you ....

No I am spot on as usual - last season,as this, you counted non attending STH as present - so you will see that I said official attendance and actual Palace - as you have about between 1k-2k STH's evergame that don't show up that puts the actual Palace at the Millwall game at around 11k-12k. Not hard to follow is it.

See you didn't commit yourself to how many fewer will be at Selhurst this coming Saturday than the Burnley match - rough guess about 4k down.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

There was a thread on it , come on phallus your good with research look it up .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When the goldstone went the albion had nothing and spent 15 years in the wilderness. Also the ground was re sold for £36 Million a year or so later and the club didnt get the cash. Palace go insolvent one minute and pop up in the press with an asset they value at £11 Million the next. not exactly the same situation is it?

No its not but you and phallus keep mentioning morals yet you both overlook the " take it or leave it " ultimatum offer to local bussinesses . You cant have it both ways can you .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No its not but you and phallus keep mentioning morals yet you both overlook the " take it or leave it " ultimatum offer to local bussinesses . You cant have it both ways can you .

What take it or leave it

What "take it or leave it " Ultimatum ? and please try and spell businesses correctly.punish:

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Dont know why we pollute our forums with anything related to the scum ....roll on decemember 1st....gonna give those c**ts some shit

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Dont know why we pollute our forums with anything related to the scum ....roll on decemember 1st....gonna give those c**ts some shit

Brilliant-like being in the away end on the BBS

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Bring it on , it will make a change from all these moral , attendance , administration and local bussinesses arguements .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here