Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All season tickets SOLD OUT and there is now a waiting list.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The only issue I have is if we are not pushing for play-offs next season many of these new STH may not renew however if there is a waiting list perhaps it won't matter..........

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As there is now a waiting list, I wonder if the club will make the far north end of the Lower West available to STHs now? The south end of the East could still be made available for limited on-the-day tickets, as well as for 'club use' (seems a rather large number of seats for the latter, anyway).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whay will happen if STH want to move next season and sit with other people/. Ben has always sat with me but his dad and uncle have now bought ST in the Upper West and ours are in the Lower West, What would happen if Ben wants to go and sit with his dad.

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
cant see many games not being sold out next year , with bigger away support and even for smaller away followings the south stand can be segregated. Its going to rock!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Whay will happen if STH want to move next season and sit with other people/. Ben has always sat with me but his dad and uncle have now bought ST in the Upper West and ours are in the Lower West, What would happen if Ben wants to go and sit with his dad.

He (along with Dad & uncle) let the club know, and join the waiting list for 3 seats together (or 4 if you're joinig them as well)

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I must confess that I was one of those people. I didn't think we'd shift more than 10,000. Very pleased though that I was wrong, also very pleased that I got mine and Shingle jnr's season tickets in North Stand back in early Feb :amex:

Me too. I got mine on 21st January. I was a bit worried that my seat in Row O in the North Stand wouldn't give me that good a view, as I had wanted to go WSL, but mates wanted to go in the North. Now I'm just grateful I've got it and been able to get two friends in next to me on my +3 (they were Withdean regulars, by the way).

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
How come then, adding 2500 for away fans, in other words 19,900, there are only 1,000 match day tickets. If the club are using 1,000, what happens to the others? Are they all complementaries?

Capacity = 22500
ST inc 1901 = 18400
Away fans = 2500
Total = 20900 not 19900 - Time for you to sue your Maths teacher i think !!.

Left for match by match sales & comp tickets etc = approx 1600. - The ramaining 600 or so would go to projects like the Albion in the community schemes, local schools, complimentary tickets etc...

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Me too. I got mine on 21st January. I was a bit worried that my seat in Row O in the North Stand wouldn't give me that good a view, as I had wanted to go WSL, but mates wanted to go in the North. Now I'm just grateful I've got it and been able to get two friends in next to me on my +3 (they were Withdean regulars, by the way).

Got mine in early January. North Stand will be ace! I was toying with WS, myself, as my seat at Withdean has always been on halfway line in the south stand, with a brilliant view. But most of my mates wanted North, so back row we are. Back to my Goldstone roots :clap2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Perhaps it is, although I do remember trying to get a seat in the Goldstone West Stand in the late seventies and being told I need to know someone.

I still have never met anybody who sat in the Lego stand.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The only issue I have is if we are not pushing for play-offs next season many of these new STH may not renew however if there is a waiting list perhaps it won't matter..........

Was going to say something similar, terrific news for the coming season, but reality will come in a couple of years time, especially if results are not quite what we would like.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why has this not been announced elsewhere then?

Probably because the club don't want to discourage enquiries completely by officially putting up the "SOLD OUT" signs right away.

If people are still enquiring about season tickets, they can hopefully be enticed onto our waiting list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here