Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All season tickets SOLD OUT and there is now a waiting list.....

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I was at the club shop at lunchtime today and had heard earlier in the day that we had sold out of all our season tickets now.
I asked the guys in the shop and they confirmed that this was indeed true and that there was now a waiting list of over 100 people.
That is amazing news!
Working on an average price of £450 for a season ticket (that maybe a bit low though) and basing it on 18,500 season tickets (this maybe a bit higher or lower and does include 1901) - it gives the club an approx annual income from just season tickets of £8.325 million per year.
Roll on the first home game!!!:amex:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Excellent news! I knew this would happen.

A few months ago some people thought we would be lucky to shift 10,000 !

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Excellent news! I knew this would happen.

A few months ago some people thought we would be lucky to shift 10,000 !

I must confess that I was one of those people. I didn't think we'd shift more than 10,000. Very pleased though that I was wrong, also very pleased that I got mine and Shingle jnr's season tickets in North Stand back in early Feb :amex:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I also thought we would sell a maximum of 14,000 or so, incredible effort and very glad I bought mine when I did.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was at the club shop at lunchtime today and had heard earlier in the day that we had sold out of all our season tickets now.
I asked the guys in the shop and they confirmed that this was indeed true and that there was now a waiting list of over 100 people.
That is amazing news!
Working on an average price of £450 for a season ticket (that maybe a bit low though) and basing it on 18,500 season tickets (this maybe a bit higher or lower and does include 1901) - it gives the club an approx annual income from just season tickets of £8.325 million per year.
Roll on the first home game!!!:amex:

Add approx 1.25 million from away stand and about £500,000 from the remaining non-season ticket seats, we should be looking at £10 million from the first season just in ticket sales. Happy days.

Is this the first time ever in The Albion's history that we've had a waiting list for STs?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Add approx 1.25 million from away stand and about £500,000 from the remaining non-season ticket seats, we should be looking at £10 million from the first season just in ticket sales. Happy days.

Is this the first time ever in The Albion's history that we've had a waiting list for STs?

You should know better.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
This is brilliant news, never thought we'd sell the whole lot. Can't wait to see it full on a match day.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing effort,makes you wonder how many we could of shifted.Shame the club will be losing money until they expand the ground.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Perhaps it is, although I do remember trying to get a seat in the Goldstone West Stand in the late seventies and being told I need to know someone.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
That is incredible when you think about it. Our promotion has really come at the ideal time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here