Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Boxes now sold

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Up front payment of £500 (5 years) or £1000 (life) then £99 per month (ie £1188 per year) to get something like...

- A seat for each friendly, league game and cup game
- Access to lounge before/during/after games (food and drink cost extra)
- A programme for each game
- Priority access for extra tickets and tickets for events
- 1 parking space for every 2 tickets bought

you will also need to add VAT to the monthly payment.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
you will also need to add VAT to the monthly payment.

The playing side needs a significant improvement as that is a lot of money to ask for League 1 football.

Still on the flip side good revenue should ensure investment on the playing side.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Cheers. Don't spose you know how many seats are in the middle tier in total?

I thouight it was 1901, hence the 1901 club, I might be mistaken, can anyone confirm

Anyone thinking there should be more boxes?

The firm running the 1901 Club explained that the problem with boxes is that they are so often empty, and also very difficult and expensive for the box owners to fill week in week out, so minumal boxes, but far more "Club" seats. The bar is huge, with fine dining, buffet meals and bar areas all in one huge room, allowing members to circulate and access all areas, rather than squirrelling the diners away in a separate room.

Very good point, just not 100% certain the stand will have much atmosphere whilst the prawn sarnis are being eaten :ohmy:

The seats are only being sold to current sponsors, current hospitality/corporate members, and won't be on sale to non "known" friends of the Albion etc. until May. The way they are going, they think the whole lot will be sold out to existing fans/sponsors etc. So they are expecting it to be mostly fans, so hopefully there wont be too many staying back for the sarnies and missing 39minutes of each game. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
The chief sales guys also worked on Coventry and Hull grounds as well as others (funnily enough he said when he moved over 8 years ago from Australia, Falmer was supposed to be his first ground, to be followed by Liverpool - took a little longer than he anticipated) said that for the comparative seats at those grounds they now trade for £2500 in premier league and about £1500 in Championship.

I know that bloke .
Big ugly fucker called Ashley .
Engaging personality though .

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As I'll have two kids wanting tickets by them I suspect the family stand beckons as I'd imagine the deals will be better than just a childs priced ticket.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Pop quiz.

What year was Brighton and Hove Albion formed? :thumbsup:

I can't confirm but my assumption, upon hearing of the 1901 Club, was that it was a nod to our history, ie we were founded in the year 1901.

Yeah, I know that, and I wondered if they were doing a play on the number 1901

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Probably a stupid question but if you pay for a life seat (£1K) but can only watch a dozen games a season then do you still have to pay the £90 odd quid per month? I'm guessing not, but need to square this in my mind.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably a stupid question but if you pay for a life seat (£1K) but can only watch a dozen games a season then do you still have to pay the £90 odd quid per month? I'm guessing not, but need to square this in my mind.

Yes you do (have to pay £99+VAT per month) regardless.

I'm not sure how you think it could work any other way. "I'm only coming to one of the two league games this month, can I just give you £50 please" ?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

Yes, and it's a fixed 5 year contract as well.

The monthly price is guaranteed over the 5 years, so if by any chance we are are in, or close to the Premiership, it will represent extremely good value.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Yes you do (have to pay £99+VAT per month) regardless.

Is correct, and I have heard that they have almost completelty sold out of the Platinum seats, all to existing Albion fans/sponsors/corporate doners. As the buyers are all regular Albion stalwarts I imagine the seats will be filled most weeks

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
I guess my question was around this issue of what happens if you can't get to the game? Due to work/family commitments, where I live etc I'll only be able to probably make 1 game per month, therefore paying £99 + VAT. What then happens to my seat for the other 2/3 games?

I should probably just pay on the day but like so many others am bloody excited about the new stadium so in a strange way want to feel more part of it by taking the membership option. I'd also want to guarantee my seat at the first game.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yes, and it's a fixed 5 year contract as well.

The monthly price is guaranteed over the 5 years, so if by any chance we are are in, or close to the Premiership, it will represent extremely good value.

Not sure I agree with that sentiment.

True, a fixed price is good. However, seeing as this package does not include your match ticket, an improvement on the pitch doesn't necessarily mean an improvement in the quality in the hospitality.

If the price of your match ticket went up because we've gone up through the divisions, that's one thing, but if the hospitality cost went up, I'd want to see the appropriate and proportionate improvements.

But, hey-ho, that's all for another day.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Not sure I agree with that sentiment.

True, a fixed price is good. However, seeing as this package does not include your match ticket, an improvement on the pitch doesn't necessarily mean an improvement in the quality in the hospitality.

If the price of your match ticket went up because we've gone up through the divisions, that's one thing, but if the hospitality cost went up, I'd want to see the appropriate and proportionate improvements.

But, hey-ho, that's all for another day.

the £99 per month plus VAT is your match ticket!

all home games included in the price, figure to be paid every month even during close season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here