Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Blacks - bunch of f***ing ANIMALS

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just seen the new Sky Sports footage thats just come out, of that injury to O'Driscoll, when a couple of apes in the All Blacks team upended him and rammed him head-first into the ground, ending his Lions tour and nearly breaking his neck.

Footballs got its problems, but at least the players don't try to bloody kill each other on the pitch. Absolutely dispicable couple of scumbags - Umaga and Keven Mealamu should be facing criminal charges of GBH for that.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Yeah damned straight. All blacks are f***ing animals. Heard a story earlier about some bird who refused to give up her seat on the bus to some WHITE guys. Unbelievable

f***ing ANIMALS

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just KNEW someone'd come out with something like that

:glare:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see the International Rugby Board have said it's now too late to take any action. Which begs the question why didn't they act at the time?

That tackle totally f***ed the series as a meaningful contest, and did rugby no world of harm. If the IRB can't see that then rugby union has no hope...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I think we need to move on. There was no intention to hurt anybody in that incident," insisted the All Blacks coach. "I hope Brian has moved on. There was no intention to hurt Brian and I am sure he realised that, as the medical staff tried to unscrew his HEAD from the f***ing turf."

Last edited:

Bluejuice said:
Yeah damned straight. All blacks are f***ing animals. Heard a story earlier about some bird who refused to give up her seat on the bus to some WHITE guys. Unbelievable

f***ing ANIMALS

:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, the Jews, they need to forget about the holocaust and just MOVE ON...

Pavilionaire said:
I see the International Rugby Board have said it's now too late to take any action. Which begs the question why didn't they act at the time?

That tackle totally f***ed the series as a meaningful contest, and did rugby no world of harm. If the IRB can't see that then rugby union has no hope...

It was investigated at the time. "Dump" tackles like this are not uncommon, it's just rare that someone gets injured. Rugby is a hard sport, full of physical contact and accidents happen.

Losing BOD didn't f*** the Lions, they were f***ed when they picked an incompetent management team last year.

I guess the timing of the release of this footage has nothing to do with the fact that the All Blacks are shortly due to arrive here for a series. You try and get a ticket for any of those test matches and you'll see how much "hope" rugby union has :D

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
All Blacks - bunch of lucky ANIMALS

As a former egg-chaser, I'm well aware of the dangers, but what they did was just insane. BO'D could easily have been paralysed. He was obviously a target, but did they forget about cameras?

The best we can hope for is that every other player will believe that they will not be lucky enough not to cripple someone, or be lucky enough to get away with it.

Reminds me of the thuggish way Gary Steven's career came to an end.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I disagree LI, I think the Lions with a rampant O'Driscoll would have been a reasonable test for the All Blacks. It certainly didn't help that Dallaglio got injured in the warm-up match either.

That tackle looked deliberate to me, and will forever taint that series. I don't think justice was done, but there we go.

As for the management team, not brilliant but then the squad was not as good as in previous years, although what the f*** was Alistair Campbell doing out there?!

It was very naughty by Mealamu in particular, looks like Umaga's role has been cleared somewhat by the new footage. But this stuff happens all the time in rugby, a Lions player spear-tackled a New Zealand Maori player on the same tour, luckily with no injury.

If the series had been close, perhaps BOD's absence might have been important, but I honestly can't see how it affected the result of the series given the comprehensive nature of all 3 test victories.

Oh well, a little bit of controversy will help sell BOD's new book and give a bit more profile to the All Black tour. But going on what happened in New Zealand, it will also make the All Blacks more united and focused. That's not good for the Home Nations's chances I think.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I cant stand the All Blacks, it's all they ever hear about over here. They go on about how great at sport they are, but if they bothered to play sports that anyone actually cared about things might be different. And they actually boast about being good at netball here!!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
And it's not as if they boast a wealth of home-grown players, they're all poached from the many pacific islands with chunkily built natives

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:

Losing BOD didn't f*** the Lions, they were f***ed when they picked an incompetent management team last year.

I

You know you get on you high horse when people take every opportunity to slag off Charlie? Well your penchant to take a dig at A WORLD CUP WINNING MANAGER at every opportunity is exactly the same :salute: :lol:

There is no manager in the World that could have taken that hotpotch of mildly talented players and got anything but a stuffing from New Zealand.......and you know it , if you know anything about rugby.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Icy Gull said:
You know you get on you high horse when people take every opportunity to slag off Charlie? Well your penchant to take a dig at A WORLD CUP WINNING MANAGER at every opportunity is exactly the same :salute: :lol:

There is no manager in the World that could have taken that hotpotch of mildly talented players and got anything but a stuffing from New Zealand.......and you know it , if you know anything about rugby.

But the point is that Woodward shouldn't have picked a team of "mildly talented" players. We'd just had a 6 Nations where England finished fourth and yet the Lions team was packed with English players, many of them past their best (eg Robinson) or unfit (Wilkinson). You can't absolve Woodward from the blame for that, he picked the team.

I don't think that the Lions would have put up a better show with BOD - there were too many bad selections and they were badly managed for that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gwylan said:
But the point is that Woodward shouldn't have picked a team of "mildly talented" players.

No my point is that it was not an incompetant management team. Some of the selections can justifiably be questioned but LI scapegoats Woodward at every opportunity. Every manager has favourites, even McGhee. Does that make him incompetant when he gets a few wrong? (I'm setting myself up here I fear).

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
It was very naughty by Mealamu in particular, looks like Umaga's role has been cleared somewhat by the new footage. But this stuff happens all the time in rugby, a Lions player spear-tackled a New Zealand Maori player on the same tour, luckily with no injury.

If the series had been close, perhaps BOD's absence might have been important, but I honestly can't see how it affected the result of the series given the comprehensive nature of all 3 test victories.

Oh well, a little bit of controversy will help sell BOD's new book and give a bit more profile to the All Black tour. But going on what happened in New Zealand, it will also make the All Blacks more united and focused. That's not good for the Home Nations's chances I think.

That spear tackle was CLASS

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:

I think its also shown with the cricket world 11 that theses teams hardly ever gel - I saw few of the games at the grounds and there was cliqes in the groups, If it was some how possible to clone players England, Wales or even Ireland would have beaten the Lions

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Icy Gull said:
No my point is that it was not an incompetant management team. Some of the selections can justifiably be questioned but LI scapegoats Woodward at every opportunity. Every manager has favourites, even McGhee. Does that make him incompetant when he gets a few wrong? (I'm setting myself up here I fear).

Hmm...I don't know how you can admit that some of selections were questionable and then say that the management team wasn't incompetent.

But it's not just the selections that stink. From the extracts I've seen from Henson's book, some of the players were handled appallingly. The way that he was stitched up by Woodward and Campbell was truly dreadful and doesn't strike me as good management.

I have no vendetta against Woodward but I am angry that the tour was so badly handled from start to finish: we never had a chance.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Gwylan said:
Hmm...I don't know how you can admit that some of selections were questionable and then say that the management team wasn't incompetent.

But it's not just the selections that stink. From the extracts I've seen from Henson's book, some of the players were handled appallingly. The way that he was stitched up by Woodward and Campbell was truly dreadful and doesn't strike me as good management.

I have no vendetta against Woodward but I am angry that the tour was so badly handled from start to finish: we never had a chance.

Or was it just Henson is bitter he was not selected?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here