Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alexis Nicolas

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey hes been training for a WEEK and NSC did'nt know about it? ??? dark times indeed :jester:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Just doen a quick search, he's played 3 first team games for Chelsea last season and also been on trial at Tenerife. He see's himslef as a midfielder 'with a lot of energy and a team-player and prides himself on good distribution.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
y2dave said:
Just doen a quick search, he's played 3 first team games for Chelsea last season and also been on trial at Tenerife. He see's himslef as a midfielder 'with a lot of energy and a team-player and prides himself on good distribution.

pretty much exactly what we need....nice!

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
I seem to remember him playing in the FA Cup for Chelsea.
Central midfield I think he plays...

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Off Chelsea site...

Alexis Nicolas brought his heavy industry [?] down from the Villa side of Birmingham two years ago having grown homesick for his native London.

This energetic and tidy midfielder saw his consistency and ambition rewarded last season with the reserve team captaincy and he also impressed in the first team pre-season.

He has become a Cypriot Under 21 international this season, their first ever not have been born on the island and the new year also brought his full Chelsea debut.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Those who are going tonight should watch out for Matt Piper who should play at rightback. I think he'll be the next youth player to break into the first team, especially now Watsons injured. Seen him a few times for the reserves and his passing was superb for a young player.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Did we get an answer as to whether this is a loan or a possible permanent signing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here