Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Revell to Southend

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I live in Haywards Heath and receive Meridian but the Kent version and in summing up tonights fixtures the reporter ? McBride said he is out injured but is rumoured to be joining Gillingham.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Tell you what, if we bag anything more than 175k for him I'd be confident of a better replacement, look at what Carlisle have got out of Joel Garner.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Jonny Dixon, centre forward from Aldershot is signing today. FACT. He is a cracking young striker.

If he's as good as he is on FM then I'm happy :D:lolol:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
wow another signing, this is excellent news if Dixon signs today...announced before or after the match?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Dixon is not in Aldershot's squad for tonight's match, he's not injured either apparently.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
GOOD BUSINESS! lets face it...you al say how he "tries hard", but not much end product. He failed to get into Histon before Braintree and then he scores a few. We paid 8,000 for him and turn that into 150,000.
Is it really a big loss if he leaves? Murray and Foster with this aldershot whizzkid, jakey and Elder??? looks semi decent to me, especially if we get the chesterfield midfielder and hammond stays.
Clearing out the dead wood, or dropping off the ones who are on the for a bus ride past their stop.
Good stuff Deano and Dicko

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
This Dixon bloke has a 1 in 2 this season so not a bad little record. Born in Murcia, Spain how continental!

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
22 year old striker who finally signed on a permanent basis in January 2007. This followed a two year chase for his signature by then Aldershot Manager Terry Brown. The former Wycombe Wanderers player had previously spend two successful loan spells with the shots. Very popular among the Aldershot fans who partly funded his move through the creation of a transfer fund in the during last season

Aldershot6709squad1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here