Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Ferguson AGAIN

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Ferguson is an outstanding manager and a Knight of the realm but this does not entitle him to intimidate officials,he does it for a purpose to gain advantage and will continue to do it unless the FA take action.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The man is a classless bullying oik. I cannot stand him. I cannot stand Man Utd nor their so called fans either. If Wenger is sent to the stands and banned for kicking a water bottle, and Pardew is banned for "pushing" an official, then Ferguson should be equally punished for harranging the officials. Just because he thinks someone is interfering with play does not mean that "in the opinion of the officials" this was the case. Who the f..... does he think he is? Is he and his "Im the manager of Mighty Man Utd, who the f... are you" attitude above the rules??

Thanks, saves me typing similar post.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The man is a classless bullying oik. I cannot stand him. I cannot stand Man Utd nor their so called fans either. If Wenger is sent to the stands and banned for kicking a water bottle, and Pardew is banned for "pushing" an official, then Ferguson should be equally punished for harranging the officials. Just because he thinks someone is interfering with play does not mean that "in the opinion of the officials" this was the case. Who the f..... does he think he is? Is he and his "Im the manager of Mighty Man Utd, who the f... are you" attitude above the rules??
All of this. I'll agree he has been a fantastic manager for Aberdeen and United but when I see people stating that he says what he wants you know the reason is because no matter whether what he's said is yet another dig at a player/manager/referee the FA will do nothing about it.Can't wait until he retires, hopefully he won't feel like doing any TV work afterwards.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Another shocking episode of hypocrisy hits the headlines, we now seem to be stuck in a constant loop and it always seems to come back to Rudolph the cud chewing antagonist.

BBC Sport - Sir Alex Ferguson says Alan Pardews criticism is hypocritical
The sheer arrogance of this statement is breathtaking " I am the manager of the most famous club in the world, not a wee club in the north east like newcastle " , encapsulates everything i hate about this detestable man, and club.

PS I also think real, barca ac milan and maybe some other clubs would take issue with the " most famous club in the world statement".

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The sheer arrogance of this statement is breathtaking " I am the manager of the most famous club in the world, not a wee club in the north east like newcastle " , encapsulates everything i hate about this detestable man, and club.

PS I also think real, barca ac milan and maybe some other clubs would take issue with the " most famous club in the world statement".

Totally agree. Knight of the realm my arse. The guy's an uncouth prick. I would piss on him if he was on fire but then add more petrol.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Couldn't have put it better myself. All that success but he couldn't do it with an class or dignity. I would take Paisley or Shankley over him any day. Even Maureeneeoo has a sense of humour. Hidious individual allowed to behave appallingly by the FA and Premier League.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
28kr705.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Definitely seems this way. I like him, great manager and says what he wants.

great Manager- agreed-
says what he wants - agreed
gets away with it - shouldn't always but seems to.
Critical of other managers clubs - none of his business but does it all the time.

Wish he would retire and be a TV pundit. If he could be objective he would be brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here