Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Ferguson AGAIN

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's a bully. His sons clearly learned from their father.

I'm pretty sure Sir Alex Ferguson has never been accused of knocking Mrs Sir Alex Ferguson about.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway, he was probably stressed. SkySports area reporting that Rooney will now miss 2-3 weeks with a knee injury.

There is no confirmation yet as to whether it's potentially fatal or not.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Anyway, he was probably stressed. SkySports area reporting that Rooney will now miss 2-3 weeks with a knee injury.

There is no confirmation yet as to whether it's potentially fatal or not.
Wow!Was it a football that hit him or a cannonball....or one of Fergies flying boots or bottles in the dressing room....tut tut!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just seen Fergies antics on MOTD, completely out of order. A 3 match touchline ban would be appropriate but nothing will happen.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Something should be done, but nothing will be. Just heard Pulis was fined £10,000 for comments on the ref (was said during game on SS1 earlier). What Fergie did today was far worse than that, but to an extent one must look at why the referee did nothing.

If officials want respect, they have to take action against those who treat them with a lack of it. I referee youth football for a bit of cash outside of uni, and I've asked two parents to leave before in 4 years (ish) worth of doing it, both for comments made during the game. I've booked 2 people for dissent/foul language, because I warn both teams at the first sign of backchat that I'm more than happy to book them if needs be. I dont want to book players, I've played the game since I was 5, and understand you get frustrated at times. Warn 'em if they're pushing their luck, and then book them when they ignore that warning. But the referee's wont do it in the big leagues.

Nothing will change 'til they do.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Something should be done, but nothing will be. Just heard Pulis was fined £10,000 for comments on the ref (was said during game on SS1 earlier). What Fergie did today was far worse than that, but to an extent one must look at why the referee did nothing.

If officials want respect, they have to take action against those who treat them with a lack of it. I referee youth football for a bit of cash outside of uni, and I've asked two parents to leave before in 4 years (ish) worth of doing it, both for comments made during the game. I've booked 2 people for dissent/foul language, because I warn both teams at the first sign of backchat that I'm more than happy to book them if needs be. I dont want to book players, I've played the game since I was 5, and understand you get frustrated at times. Warn 'em if they're pushing their luck, and then book them when they ignore that warning. But the referee's wont do it in the big leagues.

Nothing will change 'til they do.

Ah, but then you have to realise that the 70K in Old Trafford don't come to watch the ref, they come to see their superstars win. And if their superstars disagree with the ref, they have every right. It's one eyed football loyalty.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
(I`m the manager of the most famous football club in the world, not Newcastle a wee club in the north east) love him or loathe him he`s a fcuking great manager who will not be intimidated

It would be nice he could see the hypocrisy of his hypocrisy though ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Was there something about him saying Benitez was 'disrespectful' for calling Everton a small club? Alex Ferguson, you may be the most successful manager in England of all time, but you are the most successful c**t too!

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
The man is a classless bullying oik. I cannot stand him. I cannot stand Man Utd nor their so called fans either. If Wenger is sent to the stands and banned for kicking a water bottle, and Pardew is banned for "pushing" an official, then Ferguson should be equally punished for harranging the officials. Just because he thinks someone is interfering with play does not mean that "in the opinion of the officials" this was the case. Who the f..... does he think he is? Is he and his "Im the manager of Mighty Man Utd, who the f... are you" attitude above the rules??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here