Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Ferguson AGAIN

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Watching the Man U v Newcastle Game on line..

Old Blue nose Ferguson has twice been out of his technical area and had a go at the Linesman for his decisions......he was stood about 2 feet behind the lino having a right go..

NOW will the FA ban him from the touchline for leaving his technical area....or will they do FA

Oh and Palace down to 4th ATM

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Was watching the match myself and cant believe he got away with that in the match. Thought for sure he get sent to the stands....then I realized it was AF.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As Utd won I suppose he doesn't need the diversion of 'near death' to take everyone's attention away from the game and his players.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sir Alex is like Marmite you either love or hate it/him I like both and what I like about him is that he says it as it is irrespective of who it offends and as a a result he upsets people. If it is an official he highlights their mistakes both to them and the media.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Time for another slap for the jock.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Another reason why they should do away with knighthoods...

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Sir Alex is like Marmite you either love or hate it/him I like both and what I like about him is that he says it as it is irrespective of who it offends and as a a result he upsets people. If it is an official he highlights their mistakes both to them and the media.

Definitely seems this way. I like him, great manager and says what he wants.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I can't stand the man. He has the FA in his pocket. He got his knighthood when the Scottish Raj were in government. The man is a hypocrite.

D

Deleted member 18477

I can't stand the man. He has the FA in his pocket. He got his knighthood when the Scottish Raj were in government. The man is a hypocrite.

This. Hes a great manager but he has been helped massively over the years by having the FA right under his thumb.

When he retires i will have a party! The last 25 years of my life have been Utd Utd Utd. Cannot stand their fake fans either. So boring!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Have any of you actually watched Poyet's treatment of officials during matches? Jesus Christ.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Truly great manager, truly atrocious human being

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Truly great manager, truly atrocious human being

Reading what lots of others say about him he's actually a true gentleman and a lovely bloke.

I think part of him being a great manager is partially down to him being an absolute c*nt sometimes. It's often effective, but frequently makes him look a dick.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Any other manager would get sent to the stands and handed a ban, I had Radio 5 on and he took his players out early, went on the pitch and was having a go at the ref and linemen for about 2 or 3 minutes.

The miracle over Christmas this year wasn't the birth of Christ, its was the survival of RVP and he even managed to play today and score - move over Muamba RVP is going to have all the awards gigs this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here