Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Baptiste

Tower

Oct 28, 2012
Fair play Tower, it is gutting when you play a team off the park and only get a draw! We all need 3 points every week to get us back/keep on track. It's a tough division, but come May, we will see who the best 2 teams are. Your guys, a bit like us, are just falling a bit short at the moment.

We need a striker badly but we get turned down by everyone we are linked with because our chairman is koko the clown and offers them £90 a week basic. I'm sure Holloway will go soon as he's got to be fed up with it by now, the Chicken farmers are sniffing round. I'd like to believe we would be up there at the end but I don't think we will be.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
We need a striker badly but we get turned down by everyone we are linked with because our chairman is koko the clown and offers them £90 a week basic. I'm sure Holloway will go soon as he's got to be fed up with it by now, the Chicken farmers are sniffing round. I'd like to believe we would be up there at the end but I don't think we will be.
good luck on the 8/12 and on the 1/4

:thumbsup:

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I can't remember your club being particularly good at football prior to this chairman taking over. Perhaps a little bit of respect and a sense of history is what is required?

Tower

Oct 28, 2012
I can't remember your club being particularly good at football prior to this chairman taking over. Perhaps a little bit of respect and a sense of history is what is required?

Ha ha, I'm ever so sorry I will remember my place.

Taking 17 million out of the club in dividends after we had a bit of luck and finished up in the premier league sort of sticks in the throat.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Ha ha, I'm ever so sorry I will remember my place.

Taking 17 million out of the club in dividends after we had a bit of luck and finished up in the premier league sort of sticks in the throat.
His club, his money. He's built you a hotel. The bloke is a visionary.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
His club, his money. He's built you a hotel. The bloke is a visionary.

He's hardly a visionary. Barry Hearn is the REAL visionary in football. Hotels in all 4 corners of the ground! Inspired. Why would they want to move to the Olympic Stadium? What sort of views would the hoteliers have then?!

Also, outstanding username and avatar! :lolol:

Tower

Oct 28, 2012
Porkies or not, you've not had success like this since the days of Joe Smith. He must be doing something right.

That may be but to have this success with all the cash that comes with it and not have a lasting legacy, be it a new training ground, undersoil heating , a better pitch, new seats to replace our fading red ones :) is a crying shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here