Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Baptiste

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
In the heat of the moment I'd say that was the reason, not saying it was right of him to do it. Someone just asked why he did it.

I'm a mild mannered football supporter and nothing usually gets me that mad but even I wanted to tw*t that Al-Abd, that sort of rubbish is just Sunday morning pub stuff.

Mild mannered yet you get wound up by El-Abd 'grabbing someone's ear'. I'd hate to see what you'd be like if he actually did a bad foul during the game.

Tower

Oct 28, 2012
Mild mannered yet you get wound up by El-Abd 'grabbing someone's ear'. I'd hate to see what you'd be like if he actually did a bad foul during the game.

He couldn't get close enough to anyone in Tangerine during the game to commit any bad fouls but if he had I'm sure the referee would have dealt with it :). He just had to resort to cowards tactics when he wasn't looking...... that makes me angry. :tantrum:

Anyway Gus took it all in good grace and was very magnanimous in your 1-1 hammering :wink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tower is correct, it's a snidey little shit of a thing to do. It's just the usual minority of BHA fans on here who think Albion can do no wrong. Personally I think we need to be concentrating on upping our game rather than acting like pricks.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Tower

Oct 28, 2012
Tower is correct, it's a snidey little shit of a thing to do. It's just the usual minority of BHA fans on here who think Albion can do no wrong. Personally I think we need to be concentrating on upping our game rather than acting like pricks.

Well said that man. :cheers:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
He couldn't get close enough to anyone in Tangerine during the game to commit any bad fouls but if he had I'm sure the referee would have dealt with it :). He just had to resort to cowards tactics when he wasn't looking...... that makes me angry. :tantrum:

Anyway Gus took it all in good grace and was very magnanimous in your 1-1 hammering :wink:

Want some sour grapes with your satsumas or whatever fruity colour you play in :)

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

In my Sunday paper he was the only player from both sides to make the Championship Team of the Day.

Tower

Oct 28, 2012
In my Sunday paper he was the only player from both sides to make the Championship Team of the Day.

To be fair he did play well, just me being all bitter, him and your keeper had good games. Your full back made Phillips look good because to be honest he's not that good. Grandin for us should have been in the Championship Team of the Day.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yes please I'm bitter as..... I cannot deny it ,we needed the 3 points to get us back on track, btw it's tangerine

Fair play Tower, it is gutting when you play a team off the park and only get a draw! We all need 3 points every week to get us back/keep on track. It's a tough division, but come May, we will see who the best 2 teams are. Your guys, a bit like us, are just falling a bit short at the moment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It was fairly snide to boot CMS in the face when he'd attempted an overhead kick too. His nose was a bloody mess and he had to be subbed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here