Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albions worst manger

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
A drab shit side?

seemed to be top when he was in charge?

Yup, take out the Rushden and Sheff Weds games when LK had blinders and we were drab and shite. I said it at the time as well, this is not some anti Coppell, pro McGhee dig. We were a shite side and the game at Cardiff must go down as one of the worst ever games seen there. Fantastic for us though eh :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jesus Gul said:
who was that?
Ashley "not quite as good as my dad" Neal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Lloyd who got us to the play off final?

with a negative goal difference getting into the playoffs was a pretty good achievement imo

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
brightonfan_86 said:
The reason why I said 13 run losing streak, was because we where at the time 5th and holding our own untill he arrived and sent us down.

When you bear in mind what was going on behind the scenes its hardly any wonder. Lloyd deserves more than a little sympathy because of that alone. Might be worth mentioning that Celtic Managerial reject and football legend Liam Brady acheived a lot less under the same circumstances.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wasn't Jesus born in a manger?

is there any other Christians out these prepared to vouch for this?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brian Clough....didn't do us any favours did he, despite what he achieved during his career. Managerial legend, but a completely disruptive and counter productive stint as our gaffer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
North Stand Nutter said:
Brian Clough....didn't do us any favours did he, despite what he achieved during his career. Managerial legend, but a completely disruptive and counter productive stint as our gaffer.

Actually, Good Point Well Made. He might have been a legend elsewhere but here he was a piss taking wanker. I'll never forget when he swanned of to the US to watch a boxing match rather than manage us for a league game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here