Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
They called Cardiff an English side:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Typical BBC :nono: :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
From recent match reports cardiff have been a shambles

We haven't been as good as that. The defence have looked like a performing circus troupe and the midfielders have appeared clueless. Still, early days, new manager, lots of new players, time to gel and all that shit.

Besides, results don't matter at this stage of the season anyway. London Irish said that, so it must be true.

:thumbsup:

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I see another "cash-strapped" club have just managed to scrape together £1m for a striker too. Healy, Hulse, Blake, Ian Moore, Ricketts & now Cresswell. Cor, I wish we were £25m in debt!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/preston/4164186.stm

Cresswell opts for Leeds switch

Leeds United have beaten Sheffield United to the signature of Preston North End striker Richard Cresswell, reports BBC Radio Leeds.
Cresswell, 27, has agreed terms on a four-year deal and will complete his £1.15m move when he passes a medical.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:
We haven't been as good as that. The defence have looked like a performing circus troupe and the midfielders have appeared clueless. Still, early days, new manager, lots of new players, time to gel and all that shit.

Besides, results don't matter at this stage of the season anyway. London Irish said that, so it must be true.

That gives us hope then:lolol:
From what i have read you have been very very poor,but you are simular to us with many new players,so only time will tell.:smokin:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Think Cardiff are in fact going to have a very good season this year!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
johnny jigsaw said:
I see another "cash-strapped" club have just managed to scrape together £1m for a striker too. Healy, Hulse, Blake, Ian Moore, Ricketts & now Cresswell. Cor, I wish we were £25m in debt

Less than £9m in debt now!

Unsure about Cresswell, seems a bit surplues to requirements but I said the same about Gregan and Derry and they've turned into wonder buys so here's hoping it is the same this time.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
nope.

They've got a new attraction in leeds town centre...pin the tail on the donkey

the donkey played by Roque Junior.

40,000 leeds fans have paid a tidy sum to exact pain on that joke of a defender

Last edited:

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
The Laughing Bluebird said:

f*** me. You still going on about that?

Christ on a bike. You are a repetitive shite aren't you?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Have you paid back the PFA the loan for the players wages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here