they thirsty or something? ???

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
They're gonna score,mark my words

top.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
McGreen just hit a ball into Layer road.:nono: :nono: At least he can only improve from that effort:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
B.M.F said:
McGreen just hit a ball into Layer road.:nono: :nono: At least he can only improve from that effort:lolol:
He is a Falkirk reject....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Although it was only a friendly a quite impressive result nonetheless, especially as we lost 5-1 there last year.

I do think Colchester will struggle big time this season though after the loss of Danns and Parkinson.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
El Turi said:
Although it was only a friendly a quite impressive result nonetheless, especially as we lost 5-1 there last year.

I do think Colchester will struggle big time this season though after the loss of Danns and Parkinson.
Agreed. Good result though, given our defensive problems and the fact they'd won every previous friendly.

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
El Turi said:

I agree. An impressive result although the loss of Hinsh is worrying. How did the trialists play?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"And the U's had their own injury worries not long afterwards as Watson, having just received the ball, was scythed down from behind by an ugly two footed lunge from Adam El-Abd."

:lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

Apparently he was captain too.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bew4194 said:
How did the trialists play?
"At the other end, McBreen, who had helped in the build up to Kazim-Richards' goal, had a gilt edged chance when put clean through by Brittain, but lofted his shot embarrassingly over the bar."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here