Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Orient Match Thread (1/3/08)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Phew! I have to admit to being more that slightly relieved...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
all over - 1-1. I'm not sure whether to be dissappointed or pleased!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Only heard last 15 mins or so. From what the commentators are saying, sounds like we should have won. Maybe this season, play-offs may be slightly too big an ask, but dominating a team as good as orient is something to be proud of i reckon.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Very disappointing result, purely because we should have been out of sight at half time. Murray is the main culprit. He played well, but three times was one on one with the keeper and went round him, going far too wide in the process. Please, just SMASH it next time.

Not sure why he tried to take it round keeper from 6 yards out?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
but they were let down by four utter jokes in the middle. Thomson I will forgive as his was a rare off day, but Bowditch is not looking the player he was last year, and Cox and Fraser are, on current form at least, just not up to the job. It's frustrating, because with a league standard midfield we'd have won comfortably today, and would be a LOT nearer the play-offs.

I'm sorry Badger, but that is utter tripe
The result today had not a lot to do with the midfield. It was in fact the midfield that created these masses of chances that people are banging on about!
The main reason we didn't win today was to do with the strikers, and DW needs to address that.

As for Fraser, I have noted that you really do have it in for him! For you to say that he isn't up to the job is complete crap!! He had a better game than Thommo, but yet you seem to be able to make the excuses for him!

How many times does Thommo give the ball away in a bad position? How many times does he try the killer pass way to soon? And that is not just an observation on todays game, it's a general observation.

Have a think about that next time, before you come on here and claim that Fraser is no good whilst Thomson just had a bad day.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How many times does Thommo give the ball away in a bad position? How many times does he try the killer pass way to soon? And that is not just an observation on todays game, it's a general observation.

Have a think about that next time, before you come on here and claim that Fraser is no good whilst Thomson just had a bad day.

the difference - Thomson is actually a bit more adventurous with his passing, wheras Fraser hasn't got a clue what to do with it, and so turns and passes it away, usually back to Elphick.

Thomson may misjudge the killer pass, but Fraser doesn't even attempt to make one.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Fraser, future albion Captain! Pure heart and soul, bleeds Blue & White!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here