Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Hartlepool

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No hartlepoole commentary either. This may be more serious.:angry:

hartlepool commentator just said - "destination out of order" lets hope Paul gets it resolved

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
have spoken again with Paul he is getting on to Perform might be problem with the server

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hartlepool is now on if your desparate.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
If they cant fix it, I, will most proberly think about asking for around 75p in refund for not being able to listern. :angry:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hartlepool commentary sounds OK and suppose its better than nothing who knows might be better than Albion commentary.......................

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If they cant fix it, I, will most proberly think about asking for around 75p in refund for not being able to listern. :angry:

If the problem is with Perform they will be happy to listen to problems, but if its with the BBC then there is no compo. From my experience the BBC are mainly culpable.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so its SCR who are to blame eh! ....that figures really don't know why they don't do the commentary themselves

the Hartlepool ..........had just gone off too WTF

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
If the problem is with Perform they will be happy to listen to problems, but if its with the BBC then there is no compo. From my experience the BBC are mainly culpable.

Joke mate. I said I was only proberly only gonna think about it. Also, for 75p is it worth it!?! :)

Thanks for trying to sort out the comentry btw.:clap:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
That was close 2.58 - bit too close for comfort. Well done to Paul Camillin.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its on now ......................................C'mon Albion and well done Uncle C

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here