Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea 29/08/20 - 2,500 tickets available

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Anyone know if they are available online at 9am then 2pm by phone to all STH - I'm sure I saw that somewhere, but it only says 2pm on website

Capture.PNG

This is a grab from the email, definitley says all sth on line from 9am. Guess we will know for sure in 5 mins!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
No its phone for +238 from 9am and then online for all STH from 2pm.

Still 1,285 available so it seems any STH who wants to go will get a ticket this afternoon and evening.

Anyone know if they are available online at 9am then 2pm by phone to all STH - I'm sure I saw that somewhere, but it only says 2pm on website

I have just got two tickets , so it is all STH from 9.00am. was no queue , i went straight in and got mine just after 9.00am.
So excited to be going to a match!!!!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Shame this was announced so late looks like it might not even sell out.

it would help if the on sale info was correct. Ive seen different days and times for on line sales for all sth on emails, twitter and the website. Currently the website says 2pm for all sth, even though you can but now

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Just to confirm it is 9am online for all STH - 2pm is for phone. Just managed to buy mine and I only have 167 loyalty points

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I don't think it's the info, I just think most STH are giving it a swerve.

there will be some reticence from quite a lot of people, but out of 24 000 season tickets I expect 1 in 10 would want to go. Its only a friendly I know, but it is the first game since February, surely enough of us just want to go see a match?

Its great we are the test event, Im hoping if it goes well they will use us as test events as the numbers are ramped up.

Yes about 400 tickets gone in the last 15 minutes if there were 1,200 overnight? around 800 or so left, brisk trade

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Happy enough to have bought a couple. East Stand Upper, the only part of the ground I have not sat in. Looking forward to a meaningless match that nevertheless is somehow important for all of football. Lovely that Brighton is in the vanguard!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Happy enough to have bought a couple. East Stand Upper, the only part of the ground I have not sat in. Looking forward to a meaningless match that nevertheless is somehow important for all of football. Lovely that Brighton is in the vanguard!

Its not important in any normal footballing sense, but is possibly the most important match ever at the Amex. It could have a bearing on how all professional matches are going to be played out this season

it would help if the on sale info was correct. Ive seen different days and times for on line sales for all sth on emails, twitter and the website. Currently the website says 2pm for all sth, even though you can but now

They did change it yesterday and sent out a fresh email. 700 left now

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Its not important in any normal footballing sense, but is possibly the most important match ever at the Amex. It could have a bearing on how all professional matches are going to be played out this season

I agree to some extent, however transport is still an issue I think.

Tomorrow is below 10% capacity. Some were talking in the realms of 30% as a match day target. I know we have to start somewhere and tomorrow will be a decent enough guide regarding masks/refreshment queues and sitting socially distanced.

It is indeed each to their own, but even 30% holds little appeal for me.

Only 1 seat left in 1901 now, do they seem a bit less socially distanced than elsewhere?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As at 9:34:

E1A - 113
E1B - 39
E1C - 0
E1D - 0
E1E - 0
E1F - 0