Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea 29/08/20 - 2,500 tickets available

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks for that update. If I manage a ticket with my son, will we have to sit 4 seats apart?

It looks that way, yes, given the club rule of having to sit in your allocated seat.

Given the seat spacing, I guess the problem of people who are genuinely together, sitting in adjacent seats is it reduces the distance between them and the 'strangers' in the rows in front and behind.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It looks that way, yes, given the club rule of having to sit in your allocated seat.

Given the seat spacing, I guess the problem of people who are genuinely together, sitting in adjacent seats is it reduces the distance between them and the 'strangers' in the rows in front and behind.

Mad. But I may try tomorrow when I qualify if there are still tickets. :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No you can sit one two rows directly behind each other or one row and two seats to the left or right - you cannot sit together

Oh, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]'s screenshot implies a three seat gap between each available ticket.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Why can't I check out? Got tickets in basket but keep being diverted to the additional items part with parking? Cannot get off this page, bloody ridiculous.

Anyone?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Current availability...

E1A - 142
E1B - 138
E1C - 45
E1E - 2
E1F - 95
E3A - 34
E3B - 80
E3C - 86
E3D - 11
E3E - 17
E3F - 77
E3G - 63
E3H - 35
S1A - 32
S1C - 134
S1d - 52

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why can't I check out? Got tickets in basket but keep being diverted to the additional items part with parking? Cannot get off this page, bloody ridiculous.

Anyone?

You have to keeping clicking X the parking bit, very annoying

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Anyone?

Yeah, I had that problem. Just keep clicking the x in the top corner of the pop up parking box and you should get there.
You also have to make sure you assign seats correctly and tick all the T&Cs boxes.
I also had an issue with the seating plan zooming in and out, but that might have been my two-finger Mac trackpad scrolling going awry, matron :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Current availability...

E1A - 142
E1B - 138
E1C - 45
E1E - 2
E1F - 95
E3A - 34
E3B - 80
E3C - 86
E3D - 11
E3E - 17
E3F - 77
E3G - 63
E3H - 35
S1A - 32
S1C - 134
S1d - 52

I missed two blocks there...

E1G - 149
E1H - 139

Very few tickets have gone since I posted that list. There's not been a mad 2pm rush.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Under friends and family, I bought myself and a mate tickets. I had not checked with my pal if he could actually go and, of corse, he can’t. Given the strict rules on showing ID, I can’t pass onto another mate.

I am presuming that there is no facility to flog this back to the club? Especially if tickets are still available.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Buggered , a tenner lost , must be person named and photo Id as it’s for track and trace purposes aswell

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Under friends and family, I bought myself and a mate tickets. I had not checked with my pal if he could actually go and, of corse, he can’t. Given the strict rules on showing ID, I can’t pass onto another mate.

I am presuming that there is no facility to flog this back to the club? Especially if tickets are still available.

Not if the match is in 48 hours there isn't - I'm using it as a test event myself so I have a bit of experience for when we get to go for real if I get tickets in the ballot, it'll all take a bit of getting use to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here