Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion transfer RUMOUR...

Lynch is NOT a left back, quality centre back though.
Priority must be a left back and a central midfielder.
Next we have to get a winger and a goal scorer
After that, a flair midfielder and a back up keeper

Isn't McCleod a winger?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think another winger is fairly low on the list of priorities now.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Lynch is NOT a left back, quality centre back though.
Priority must be a left back and a central midfielder.
Next we have to get a winger and a goal scorer
After that, a flair midfielder and a back up keeper

Never quite sure what the flair midfielder is. Certainly the creative midfielders in the ilk of Gazza seem to be a thing of the past. These days it is the box to box midfielder that seems to be vital, so on that basis replacing Hammond would be a good start.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i would say the priorty needs to be a left back and a central midfielder they are the positions we are struggling in at the moment

would also like to see a striker bought in for competion someone in the bas mould like jabo think we need the option of having a big physical centre forward

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Am I the only one who thinks Jabo Ibhere is SHIT?

I'm all for having a big centre forward, but not if being BIG is their only attribute.

Enoch Showumni, Dele Adebola, etc. Yes please.

Jabo Ibhere, no thanks.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003

I'm all for having a big centre forward, but not if being BIG is their only attribute.

Jabo Ibhere, no thanks.

No you're not, he is dog shit, we dont want players like him if wer going to make a serious push for the playoffs.

Doesnt score, Os fans dont rate him, and hes been released by Orient cos hes crap, i cant imagine why we would want him here!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No you're not, he is dog shit, we dont want players like him if wer going to make a serious push for the playoffs.

Doesnt score, Os fans dont rate him, and hes been released by Orient cos hes crap, i cant imagine why we would want him here!

Well what occurs to me is that Orient don't want him, that is enough for me but for the fact that Trolley did okay for Donny last season didn't he ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, I think he got 4 or 5 goals.

Yes but he was a regular in their squad and obviously they must have seen something in him that frankly none of his previous clubs did. I used to like Ibhre when he was younger, looked to have a lot of potential but sadly he's another who has underachieved. Still, let's see what the manager wants, I don't think Adams is the type to allow the board to dictate who he does and doesn't sign.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes but he was a regular in their squad and obviously they must have seen something in him that frankly none of his previous clubs did. I used to like Ibhre when he was younger, looked to have a lot of potential but sadly he's another who has underachieved. Still, let's see what the manager wants, I don't think Adams is the type to allow the board to dictate who he does and doesn't sign.

Gotta agree that MA won't roll-over like Wendy...

Priority has to be a left-back, then creative central midfielder...

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall

Jabo Ibhere, no thanks.
jabo wouldnt be top of my list either but was using him as an example more than anything else,i will say i thought it was more that he'd turned down the o's more than the other way round?

mccammon played his part for donny in the same way i think we need his type as an option

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I'd have Murrell, Showumni, Byfield, Kyle and Adebola over Ibehre. And they're all available on free's.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
jabo wouldnt be top of my list either but was using him as an example more than anything else,i will say i thought it was more that he'd turned down the o's more than the other way round?

mccammon played his part for donny in the same way i think we need his type as an option

I'd like to think that MA would bring out the best in a player. If I have one possible criticism of Wilkins it would be that talented as he was with junior and youth players I wonder how good he was an motivating senior professionals. I did like the look of Ibhere in his youth and if indeed he did kick Orient into touch that would put a different spin on it. However is he another player who's agent has given him 'Baz Syndrome' ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think replacing Hammond with Cox is our best bet, and trying to find another winger

Replace Hammond for Cox, what planet are you on. Cox created a lot of goals for us last year and hopefully, with him on the right and McLeod on the left they will produce even more ammo for Forster and Murray. In an earlier post, you implied that a goal scorer was a top priority. Can you name one that will come and sit on the bench for us as I can't recall seeing many that would dislodge Murray and Forster.

Priority for us is a left back and then we can try and get cover in other positions but don't expect quality players to come here just to sit on the bench.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003

The Os reporter who works in the office speaks to Ling on a regular basis, and believe me, it wasnt Jabo who decided to leave!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here