Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion transfer RUMOUR...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A double SWOOP for Dagenham duo Glen Southam and Scott Griffiths.

England Semi-Pro star Southam is a midfielder and Griffiths, who also has Reading SNIFFING after him is a left-back.

I believe Coventry are long-time suitors of Southam.

Also, Orient forward Jabo Ibehre due to make a decision on a number of contract offers - including one from the ALBION - in the next two weeks.

Anyone else got any good RUMOURS?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

England Semi-Pro star Southam is a midfielder and Griffiths, who also has Reading SNIFFING after him is a left-back.

I believe Coventry are long-time suitors of Southam.

Also, Orient forward Jabo Ibehre due to make a decision on a number of contract offers - including one from the ALBION - in the next two weeks.

Anyone else got any good RUMOURS?

Hi Richie. Just to let you know, caps in those sentences should have been:

DOUBLE

READING

COVENTRY

ORIENT

ELSE/GOOD

Keep up the good work, writing can be taught :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can I make some up now?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Its KNIGHT who is after Ibehre. Was under McGhee, Wilkins and my understanding is the contract offer still stands.

I never remember us chasing him under Mcghee. One thing I would suggest, though, is that Adams was already having words with Knight about players before Wilkins was even sacked...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

For sure they'll look like world-beaters in friendlies against Worthing or Lewes. In fact Worthing players will look like world-beaters against Lewes, given the current stinks-to-high-heaven set-up at The Dripping Pan. In the past we'd have signed non-League players up on the basis of their performance against non-League teams. Maybe time for the club to start acting a bit more grown-up about these things and see how triallists do against decent League opposition?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
won't be this week - Adams is on his hollybobs...

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Seeing as how Gary Hart came from Stansted and Kuipers and Zamora were mouldering in Bristol Rovers reserves I don't think we should be too sniffy about Dagenham

Its KNIGHT who is after Ibehre. Was under McGhee, Wilkins and my understanding is the contract offer still stands.

What the f*** has it got to do with Knight, is he a football coach now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here