• Going down

Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 26 17.4%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What do reckon with 1/3 of the season left?

Can't say I'm optimistic about getting anyone of consequence in, and without a large slice of luck I'm not convinced we've got enough to stay above anyone but Millwall and Crewe (maybe)

My heart says we can do it but my head says we are going down.

Cue MM signing a quality striker, midfielder and lb .

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Staying up, Even if we dont sign anymore players. I think OGH and CKR will get a run in the team and form a formidable partnership.

Cue MM changing the front line to "Mighty" Mark McCammon and "Rooney" Robinson.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Staying up of course. We had our last "certain loss" game last Saturday, and should be looking to get at least something out of practically every match from now on.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
KinkyHitler said:
The next few games will decide it i think.

The biggest game is Leicesters game in hand I think

Ireally dont think the biggest game for the rest of the season is their game in hand. I think our game against them is bigger.

EDIT: Sorry Kinky, misread your comment. In the next 3/4 games that game is massive. As is our game with them.

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
undecided, as it will depend on results on the last day of the season.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Last 3 games:

Crewe - Cardiff H, Leeds A, Millwall H
Millwall - Southampton A, Burnley H, Crewe A
Leicester - Coventry A, Plymouth H, Southampton A
Albion - Sheffield Wednesday H, Wolves A, Stoke H
Sheffield Wednesday - Albion A, Reading H, Derby A
Plymouth - LutonH, Leicester A, Ipswich H
Derby - Hull H, Ipswich A, Sheffield Wednesday H
Hull - Derby A, Preston H, Watford A
Southampton - Millwall H, Palace A, Leicester H
Coventry - Leicester H, Stoke A, Cardiff H

Interesting, VERY interesting

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With Magoo in charge - Down.

With a new man in charge - Staying Up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My thoughts exactly

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not going to stop being optimistic until the maths mean we are down - which will not happen

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we'll go down. We're in a much worse position than last season when we had a better team and a big ten point cushion in January - which was much needed when injuries and poor form kicked in.

McGhee needs a left back, one or two midfielders and a striker who can lead the line. If he can get 2 or 3 of those players in who will improve the squad, then we might stay up. Otherwise, we're going to Wycombe next season.

I am not going to stop being optimistic till after that final games is played, even then it will go in out favour :clap2:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Simster said:
I think we'll go down. We're in a much worse position than last season when we had a better team and a big ten point cushion in January - which was much needed when injuries and poor form kicked in.

McGhee needs a left back, one or two midfielders and a striker who can lead the line. If he can get 2 or 3 of those players in who will improve the squad, then we might stay up. Otherwise, we're going to Wycombe next season.

I think we have a better team this season, but it all will hinge on whether we can get a stiker in who does the business or whether our existing strikers can raise their game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The biggest aspect of this season is that a couple of unexpected results could change the situation drastically by dragging other clubs into the mix or us out of it.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Simster said:

I think we have a better team this season. I think a LB is not so vital as it was 2 months ago and am not really fused if we get one of not. A midfielder is a good shout as is a striker BUT even if we dont get those players i think we will stay up on the ast day again. If we get those players we will be comfortably safe but the start of April.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here