• Going down

Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 26 17.4%

• Total voters

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
two points clear of leicester.........we just have to keep ours heads above water till the end:clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Tom Hark said:
Staying up by the skin of our teeth. OGH and CKR partnership is not 'formidable' in any shape or form, tho admittedly it's the best we can cobble together. It's also a partnership that will self-destruct under the weight of future yellow cards. F*CT.

Hmm, i see where yourcoming from. But i thin giving thm games will maje them a formidable partnership. About the yellow cards. Good point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well at least our fate is back in our own hands again now :lolol:

18 Hull 30 -5 33
19 Derby 30 -7 32
20 Sheff Wed 30 -13 30
21 Brighton 30 -17 28
22 Leicester 30 -11 26
23 Millwall 30 -20 26
24 Crewe 30 -30 22

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With our poor goal difference we need two wins to go above Derby and Hull which must be our aim. I win for both Leicester and Millwall and we are right back in the shit. We still have all the teams to play below Hull.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BensGrandad said:
With our poor goal difference we need two wins to go above Derby and Hull which must be our aim. I win for both Leicester and Millwall and we are right back in the shit. We still have all the teams to play below Hull.

Our goal difference is not as bad as last year. Im glad we are now 2 points clear of the relegation rivals. I fully expect us to finish 4th bottom again and with games against the people around us to come we have a really good chance.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BensGrandad said:

Apart from Derby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here