Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Signings - The biggest let downs.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Colin Kazim-Richards for me.
From his all round performance for us, I've still never fully understood how he's managed to go on and play at the levels he has done. But there we go.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Colin Kazim-Richards for me.
From his all round performance for us, I've still never fully understood how he's managed to go on and play at the levels he has done. But there we go.

That's a good shout actually, as the buzz around his signing was quite exciting, and yet he ultimately never delivered.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Maheta bloody Molango.

After the Reading game I decided he would score 30+ goals that season, and got his name on the back of my shirt.

I'm the only person I know who has a Molango shirt. :facepalm:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Andy Kennedy, Les Briley, Les Berry, Gary Rowell, Alfie Conn, Ricardo Gabbiadini (the useless one of the two brothers) !!!

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Alan Biley
Everyone thought we were going back up to the top division when his signing was announced

Also Gary Rowell
(although he was unfortunate with regular injury problems)

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
You are a f***ing moron. Wood scored 10 goals (ish) last season and just for having a bad 4-5 games at the end he's suddenly awful? What about all the wank loanees under Adams? Thornton, Bangura and Birchall are all much more worthy of a mention rather than Chris Wood, who was actually pretty good for us most the time.

So im a moron for disagreeing with you? Think that makes you a moron

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Lorenzo Pinamonte, thought he would be immense given he was italian and a right unit to boot. Turned out he looked better (according to my missus) than he played football.

And that Zamora, he was shit.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So im a moron for disagreeing with you?

Not at all Tezza.

You are a moron for it taking you four attempts to get your account set up on NSC though

terry1 (now banned)
terryberry
terryberry1
teztuff

Not very impressive is it?

Bexhillian

Jan 18, 2011
Whats with all the Chris Wood negativity, i actually wouldn't mind him back! Some of the garbage under Adams were embarrassing. Hawkins, Livermore, Mcleod etc . . . . .

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Andy Kennedy, Les Briley, Les Berry, Gary Rowell, Alfie Conn, Ricardo Gabbiadini (the useless one of the two brothers) !!!

Andy Kennedy? That isn't a bad shout.

I would also add Mick Ferguson - I remember being quite excited when he signed but he was utterly awful.

In recent years, McGammon would be up there along with Dickinson.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Not at all Tezza.

You are a moron for it taking you four attempts to get your account set up on NSC though

terry1 (now banned)
terryberry
terryberry1
teztuff

Not very impressive is it?

Whats that got do with it. And i only have 2 accounts. Terry1 was banned because i was proved right about andy murray going out of wimbledon. Then someone decided to delete me. How sad is that. And the 1 i have now

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Kitson- Cost us so much in wages & at the time was a relatively big name. Did nothing but lay on the physio table collecting his wages which were huge for us.

Turienzo- £150k Argie striker all the ingredients on paper to be awesome but just wasn't :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here