Jul 5, 2003
Big :thumbsup: to DW for acting so fast once the Whing deal went dead

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
The Wookiee said:
Mark Flatts???
And I could say Paul Dickov.

For what it's worth, I thought Flatts did ok. This kid trains with Arsenal's first team, Thierry Henry et al, so he should be a decent player. Could be another Paul McShane???

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
London Irish said:
Ah, knew this would cause a blip on your anti-Irish radar :lolol:

It's one of the rarer Gealic versions of O'Carroll or Carroll (as in the West Ham keeper, O just means "son of")

It's a very ancient Irish name which has its roots in the word "slaughter" :p or "warlike champion". Once upon a time in the 3rd century, they were kings of Munster :clap:

Think the proper Gaelic pronounciation is "ookaroo" but we're a long way from Tipperary......

Anyway, our new boy is Joe "son of warlike champion" - beat that Fed for a FLAIR name :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Nothing like writing it in the gaelic to make it look more authentic

:lolol:

My Dad writes our surname as O'Loughlin and my Uncle writes it as O'Lochlainn.

And now one of my Uncles kids writes it as O'Lochlainn and his other kid writes is as O'Loughlin.

Bloody musical names. :shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He'll have played alongside McShane for the under 21s won't he?

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Oi what about Clinton O'Morrison?! :rolleyes:

He was an undoubtedly a credit to his country between the dates 30-07-2002 and 25-08-2005 :p

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
nice to see he's bringing in some much needed expiereince!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
London Irish said:
Ah, knew this would cause a blip on your anti-Irish radar :lolol:

It's one of the rarer Gaelic versions of O'Carroll or Carroll (as in the West Ham keeper, O just means "son of")

It's a very ancient Irish name which has its roots in the word "slaughter" :p or "warlike champion". Once upon a time in the 3rd century, they were kings of Munster :clap:

Think the proper Gaelic pronounciation is "ookaroo" but we're a long way from Tipperary......

Anyway, our new boy is Joe "son of warlike champion" - beat that Fed for a FLAIR name :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Drat - I thought it would be more like O'Cereal - I was lining up all my weetabix and shreddies jokes..:blush:

byf said:
nice to see he's bringing in some much needed expiereince!

About the same as McShane? Didn't work out bad, did it?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
from a google search

Joe O'Cearuil who is now at Arsenal was got rid of by both Orient and then Watford for a bad attitude (by that I mean being very disrespectful to the Youth team manager and telling him on more than one occasion to f**k off'

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here