Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion sign Bas Savage

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
He's black,he's gay I wouldnt want to meet him in a alley way...cas savage..cas savage

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
y2dave said:
The only problem is he is clumsy, often appears un-coordinated and rarely scores. I actually watched a reserve game with Dean Wilkins at Reading when Bas had a decent game, he showed he can carry the ball and be a handful but fell over his own feet several times.
:lolol:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
y2dave said:
he showed he can carry the ball and be a handfull but fell over his own feet several times.

He's not far off being a player, maybe we can develop him and to be fair he could be a cult hero.

The new Peter Smith!!! :clap2:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Gazwag said:
her brain is like a cabbage
but when she shagging Beckham
She thinks of Big Bas Savage

Or...

Posh Spice is a slapper
Her minge has been all ravaged
'cos when she's not with Beckham
She's shagging BAS SAVAGE

*coat*

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Imagine the faces on the opposition defence when they see Savage and Elder up fornt ins tead of robinson and Gatting.

:D

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Silent Bob said:
Not really - his main attribute is being big - which Nathan Elder offers us, while actually looking like he might be an ok player. :(
he's got pace and power as well as he showed last week similar to the rouge

elder might in time but needs 2 get use 2 full time football 1st

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
tinx said:
Imagine the faces on the opposition defence when they see Savage and Elder up fornt ins tead of robinson and Gatting.

:D

That made me laugh. You can imagine the Rotherham defenders......

'Gonna be an easy day today then...?'

'Yeah it's just those two whippersnappers Gatting and Robisnon..... we'll roll over them.'

'Yeah.. pass us the fag......'

(Suddenly round the corner comes Bas Savage and Elder)

'F*****!!!!'

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
That made me laugh. You can imagine the Rotherham defenders......

'Gonna be an easy day today then...?'

'Yeah it's just those two whippersnappers Gatting and Robisnon..... we'll roll over them.'

'Yeah.. pass us the fag......'

(Suddenly round the corner comes Bas Savage and Elder)

'F*****!!!!'

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Would shake up a few defences:D

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
I'm not going to judge till he's played a few games.....but I was worried when I saw someone on A bury message board had this as his signature

"Baz savage joined Bury in the 2005/2006 from Reading or somewhere like that where he was quite simply regarded as a laughing stock. He was about six foot four and was (rather) useless to a quite spectacular degree"

:eek: :eek:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
A Gillingham fan I work with was a little bit gutted to hear he'd walked out to sign for us. His assessment of the player was that he had shown signs in the past few games of developing into a useful player, from his initial poor start. His commitment and effort is 110%, but his application of skill is 50%, but improving. He was fast gaining cult status up in Pikeyville for his unconvential, full on effort, style of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here