Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion scratch cards - anyone ever won anything?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It's a shame that Heroes and Winners was stopped; that was a bit of fun and I won a couple of times. Mrs Fef's friend won a matchday programme on the scratchcards.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Won a quid.............Still got the scratch card!! Teddy Maybank on it.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I won a free Sealife Centre ticket,BUT only if I buy one adult ticket,whoopee!! Does anyone know you can find out the lucky numbers from Gills game? I was sinking a few pints of Harveys at half time...

The OP is talking about the door to door selling scratchcards , not the "on the day Hat Trick ones" sold at the Amex.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
my mum buys £5 worth everytime they come round (once a fortnight?)... normally wins £1 or £2 and just uses them to buy more the next week... when she wasn't in the other day the bloke came round but i only had a quid on me.... bought one and won £50... DECENT

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We get a nice old boy called Keith with errrr shall we say disabilities, who comes round to our shop in Lancing. Most I have ever won is £2, kinda do it outta pity for keith to be honest. I think he gets around a fair bit, I saw him trundling through the Lanes a few times selling them.

Thank you Keith, Just won a Shirt from the scratch card with Mr Stevie Coppell on !!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
So far this season I'v won;

1) £5 Cash for 1st Goal v Derby
2) £10 Store for 1st Goal v Ipswich
3) 3x Free Pies
4) 2x Free Programme
5) 4x Sea Life (and no I haven't been yet)

I always buy two tickets every game.

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012

3) 3x Free Pies
4) 2x Free Programme

Are these the Hat-Trick ones? Think I'll get a couple Saturday as never done one before. Where do you get them from is it the Programme sellers?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Are these the Hat-Trick ones? Think I'll get a couple Saturday as never done one before. Where do you get them from is it the Programme sellers?

There is generally a Hatrick seller next to, or very near a programme seller.
If you come by train you can't miss my lot as I have them across the approach up to the stadium between the two programme booths. :thumbsup:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea

3) 3x Free Pies
4) 2x Free Programme

I buy at least 2 maybe 3 every game and havent missed one yet and all i've ever won was 2 4 1 sea life centre, twice. which is no good as its closed and you can get 2 4 1 anyway.

I've been 1 minute out 6 times but thats it and the most i've ever seen on the goal time was £20 store, normally £5 cash or store.

Any one know how much you can actually win?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I've bought at least 1 ticket per game and so far I have won Sweet F.A :eek: not even a pie :( Imagine my reaction when I meet my dad after the game on Tuesday and he casually mentions "what do you win for the top line on these scratch card things, I've never listened to hear what the prize is"......Tosser has only bagged £450. He's had numerous pies and programmes throughout the season too :angry:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am in huge celebratory mood this morning having had a double win on the same scratch card last night. Prize number one was an instant win- 20% off a meal at Buddies. ( not been there for years and probably wont use it) Prize number two is more exciting. £5 cash for correct timing of the first goal- 16 minutes. Did not collect money last night as could not be arsed and was in fear of being mugged of prize on the way out. May collect on Tuesday or in Queens Road shop as safer.

So- Is two wins on the same card a record? Should I be e mailing the Argus with photographic proof? Anyone had a triple win? Is my winning streak going to include tonight's lottery?
I cant seem to settle with all this excitement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here