Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion scratch cards - anyone ever won anything?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I won a hot dog at the Spurs game, nothing at Donny and didn't see any for sale at the Gills game otherwise I'd have won the £400 ;)

Well done at least for winning something.

Do they actually post the winning number on the club site or indeed anywhere else ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i do asmall round in lancing with my son,loads have people have won tenners of me,plus lots of 2s,worth doing as 3 cars still to be won!!!!

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
i brought what i thought was 6 running numbers on the withdean wager number shouted out at half time i start shouting at the top of my lungs in the family stand thinkibg ive won 500 quid check tickets to find out that someone had taken the winning ticket out of the middle of my set of tickets was well pissed of i can tell you

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
i brought what i thought was 6 running numbers on the withdean wager number shouted out at half time i start shouting at the top of my lungs in the family stand thinkibg ive won 500 quid check tickets to find out that someone had taken the winning ticket out of the middle of my set of tickets was well pissed of i can tell you

Thats Dick Tight 4 ya :laugh:

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
My name was sent round by email after the Tottenham game when I won on 3 out of 5 cards for 2nd place (£50) a hot drink and a sea life 2for1. Since then I've had a programme and the correct score time (for £5). Think my luck will run out soon!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I had no idea we sold scratchcards.

I've not won the Withdean Wager - I buy two at each game and have been to about 180 Withdean games, I think, so that is £360 ish quid down the drain :(

I was one number away from winning the second prize last Saturday. That will teach me to be polite and make way for another fan that bought the ticket in front of me.

My mate did the Withdean Wager for the first time ever at the Huddersfield game and you've guessed it, he won it. They gave him the £1000 all in cash as well :laugh:

Chunk

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I won a Buy One Get One Free Amex Tour :)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
i do asmall round in lancing with my son,loads have people have won tenners of me,plus lots of 2s,worth doing as 3 cars still to be won!!!!

I do two rounds, ,
Every week i get a few £10 winners and a spatering of £2, & £1.
Are you saying one of the cars has been claimed ? not heard about this.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I won a free Sealife Centre ticket,BUT only if I buy one adult ticket,whoopee!! Does anyone know you can find out the lucky numbers from Gills game? I was sinking a few pints of Harveys at half time...

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I won a free Sealife Centre ticket,BUT only if I buy one adult ticket,whoopee!! Does anyone know you can find out the lucky numbers from Gills game? I was sinking a few pints of Harveys at half time...

THE FIRST AND SECOND LUCKY NUMBERS were I believe in the 5000s goal time was 67 mins

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
£20? Mate of mine won a £50 voucher for correct goal time on Tuesday,

Mmmm, and would you like to reveal, who your 'friend', supports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here