Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Quiz

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'll give you the answer to No.10 or we could be here all day.

The answer is... No-one knows

According to Tim Carder's book on the history of the Albion (I'm paraphrasing here), much speculation has existed regarding why the club was called Albion and why it adopted the blue and white stripes. However, as much as people say it is from West Bromwich Albion (while others say the Albion bit was from members of the Albion Brewery and/or the Albion Hotel on the committee), the fact is that there is little hard evidence to prove one explanation over another.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'll give you the answer to No.10 or we could be here all day.

The answer is... No-one knows

According to Tim Carder's book on the history of the Albion (I'm paraphrasing here), much speculation has existed regarding why the club was called Albion and why it adopted the blue and white stripes. However, as much as people say it is from West Bromwich Albion (while others say the Albion bit was from members of the Albion Brewery and/or the Albion Hotel on the committee), the fact is that there is little hard evidence to prove one explanation over another.

What's the f***ing point of asking a f***ing question with no f***ing answer for f*** sake.

Fuckity f*** f***.

D

Deleted User X18H

Is that possible, from someone as 'special' as you?

Probably ! Again it is bad form to make a veiled reference to someone suggesting they have some kind of mental disability ,which I note you do quite a lot. You don't appear to have many social graces mate ,but hey never mind.

Now about this run .As you pointed out its only 2.1 miles from The Peace Statue to The lagoon. I have set up the Just Giving Page and will talk to GG later.

Don't miss a great opportunity to raise some funds.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, you going on and on about the facile, tedious aspects of your mundane existence, which, despite being told again and again and again that it's something no-one is interested in, you keep posting on here. This level of obsession and compulsion is surely indicative of something...

Point in case - it's evident I have no interest in your '10k' - I'm not even going to be here - yet you persist in going on about it.

But post your quiz if you have such issues with other people doing them, and it makes you feel better. I so look forward to it.

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
FFS this is like the school playground, both of you please remember that this website is not your personal property and the vast majority of us couldn't give 2 fucks about your petty differences. NOW GROW THE f*** UP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here