1. Then, as now, Seven Stars in Ship Street
2. Stamford Bridge
3. 3
4. Chelsea
5. 4
6. Danny Cullip
7. Doug Loft
8. Steve Foster, Steve Penney, Sammy Nelson, Tony Meola

You are completely wrong wrong wrong about Tony Meola he joined the Albion in September 1990 the World Cup was in May June that year he left in around October 1990

Listen flounce if you are going to do a quiz get your facts right:angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You are completely wrong wrong wrong about Tony Meola he joined the Albion in September 1990 the World Cup was in May June that year he left in around October 1990

Listen flounce if you are going to do a quiz get your facts right:angry:

I knew someone would challenge that, so I looked it up.

He registered with a club (us) on loan during the summer, before the World Cup, in order that he could be picked for the USA squad. Before that his registration was with the US Soccer Federation, not a specific club. He didn't come here until the September.

Cool fact, huh?

So calm down, you failed illiterate media whore.

D

Deleted User X18H

I knew someone would challenge that, so I looked it up.

He registered with a club (us) on loan during the summer, before the World Cup, in order that he could be picked for the USA squad. Before that his registration was with the US Soccer Federation, not a specific club. He didn't come here until the September.

Cool fact, huh?

So calm down, you failed illiterate media whore.

Rubbish!! you old women lover!

D

Deleted User X18H

taken from wiki

Meola had signed with the U.S. Soccer Federation before the 1990 FIFA World Cup. Following the cup, Meola signed on loan with British club Brighton & Hove Albion where he played eleven games, only two were league games. He gained his first start when he replaced the injured Perry Digweed and promptly won man of the match honors.[4] On September 14, 1990, Meola was transferred to Watford before moving back to the U.S.[5] He returned to the U.S. after he was unable to renew his work permit due to his inability to gain first team time with Watford.[6]

Note the word FOLLOWING

Socky

Sockmonster
Jun 24, 2008
Brighton
3/4 there. I refer the gentleman to post no. 17 on this thread.

John Byrne came to us straight after 1990 World Cup, but he was registered with Le Havre at the time.

Thanks for putting me right. Had a feeling that was the case re Byrne. Tricky to get the Meola one though! I also was convinced that Gerry Armstrong was playing for us during a world cup but obviously not.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why won't you do it? A chance to rectify and appease all the people you pissed off with your 'screw REMF' outburst.

Come on it will be fun

'All the people I've pissed off'? Who are you, someone who's set themselves up as a kind of moral compass for a group of people - none of whom have ever made themselves known to me - that you think you represent? If I did ever have to explain myself to anyone, it wouldn't be to you.

D

Deleted User X18H

'All the people I've pissed off'? Who are you, someone who's set themselves up as a kind of moral compass for a group of people - none of whom have ever made themselves known to me - that you think you represent? If I did ever have to explain myself to anyone, it wouldn't be to you.

So it's a date then! Excellent I will set up the page. I will also plug it on my BLOG.

See you on the 29th 11am suit you sir?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here