Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion players on international duty - June 2024

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Commanding performance by Dunk. He can be happy with that.

Should be enough to get him in the final squad.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It’s as if Dunk hasn’t been playing, commentators barely mentioned him at all. He looked absolutely rock solid, I thought.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gross has been superb from what I’ve seen, against a tough Ukraine team.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Lovely strike by TAA.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think with TAA..he looks vulnerable during a full Premier League season at RB.
But international football isn't the Premier League. He has way more time to do what he does best and way less moments of defensive risk. He should be nailed on at RB.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think with TAA..he looks vulnerable during a full Premier League season at RB.
But international football isn't the Premier League. He has way more time to do what he does best and way less moments of defensive risk. He should be nailed on at RB.
Agreed. Also gives us an option to then play Walker at CB again.

Mainoo should be nailed on to start in CM alongside Rice with Bellingham just ahead of them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How many players must Southgate release, or has he dealt with that already?

Lewis … I thought that was a good performance. The dangerous wayward passes came from Konsa, Guehi and Trippier.

Inconsequential games imho from Watkins (but no target man to high balls), Konsa.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Decent 2nd half performance by England after a forgettable 1st.

A clean sheet with Dunk solid and some creativity at the end.

Kane looking every inch like the world class striker he is.

Could've been better, but it'll do for now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He’s a RB/RWB. Scored when he goes back there! As I say, wonderful player and that was a great finish, but he’s not a midfielder.
I like him stepping inside into midfield from RB/RWB. He finds space and slides some probing passes in and around the box, opponents find him difficult to pick up in that role. And he's a fantastic crosser of the ball, so you get the best of both worlds - as long as someone is covering behind when he goes on a foray. Had a good game tonight.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A summary of Monday's action:-

Lewis Dunk started for England in their 3-0 friendly victory over Bosnia & Herzegovina at St James' Park and played 73 very solid minutes.

Pascal Gross played the whole match for Germany as the friendly against Ukraine failed to provide any goals.

Deniz Undav came on for Germany as a half-time substitute in the 0-0 draw against Ukraine.

Billy GIlmour started and played 73 minutes for Scotland as they beat Gibraltar 2-0 in an away friendly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here