Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion looking at Paolo di Canio....

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
...if Gus decides to go elsewhere. According to Sunday Express, us, West Ham and Swansea are keeping tabs if they lose their managers.

Well?

D

Deleted member 18477

This is going to be a LONG summer. Thank god for the euros and Olympics!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I didn't want to start a new thread but, a good friend of mine told me yesterday that Gus spent the day at the Hawthorns. His source is an associate of Tony Bloom. No idea if it's true but he has no reason to make anything up :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why the f*** would the club be looking for a replacement for a manager who hasnt left?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's a game both sides play.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't want to start a new thread but, a good friend of mine told me yesterday that Gus spent the day at the Hawthorns. His source is an associate of Tony Bloom. No idea if it's true but he has no reason to make anything up :shrug:

Did he get Mattock & Reyes then?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
IF Poyet left, and that is if....I would not want Di Canio here. Would take a lot more than one promotion from league 2 before I was looking in his direction. Think Bloom would have his sights set a little higher than Di Canio.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
More amusingly, today's People contained a snippet suggesting Adkins' job at Saints is under threat because the board don't think he's a big enough name to attract star signings.

No doubt more slow news day bullshit, but how HILARIOUS would it be if it actually happened?

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
This sounds like there's no league games to report on, just 1 play off and the Champions league. Prepare for more shit until the Euros start.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

stuff like this makes me laugh as they could do business any where, why does it have to be at the ground? I understand players need medicals, but signing contracts and discussing terms?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
stuff like this makes me laugh as they could do business any where, why does it have to be at the ground? I understand players need medicals, but signing contracts and discussing terms?

Maybe you missed the point,He wasn't there to sign a player.

Edit. Just passing on what I've been told.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here