Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Kit @ Bristol

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
As someone covered above, it's all about the money, the more times the team wear that away strip the more sales they will get. I would prefer Blue & White on Saturday but they could wear bright pink as far as I am concerned - as long as we've got three points!

Careful what you wish for.......we've had pink before ......... "Barry Lloyds pink and white poofters!" :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Our away kit is facking horrible.

There. I said it.

I thought that. I still HATE the iron on sponsor logo, but that aside having now seen it at Pompey and Cardiff I have to say it does look quite good.

Maybe because Im further away!

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
From the Guardian: According to a Premier League spokesman, it's up to the two teams what kit they wear. "But if there's a clash of kits," he adds, "commonsense prevails, and the away team changes."

assuming this applies to the Championship it looks like there are no hard and fast rules allowing the Reserve kit (away) to be used at will, provided no clash. Gives an opportunity to promo the green and black i suppose.

I like to see 1st kit at home and 2nd kit away where possible. but that's just me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our away kit is facking horrible.

I thought that until I saw the team in the kit in Portugal complete with green shorts and socks and it looked absolutley stunning and so easy for the players to see each other so have now changed my mind. I prefer it with green shorts to black as we wore at Portsmouth

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I thought that. I still HATE the iron on sponsor logo, but that aside having now seen it at Pompey and Cardiff I have to say it does look quite good.

Maybe because Im further away!

think the new stock are no longer iron on sponsor logo - well my 8 yr olds isn't iron on

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
think the new stock are no longer iron on sponsor logo - well my 8 yr olds isn't iron on

Inexplicably the kids ones aren't iron on, they're like the home shirt whereas that isn't the case for adult shirts

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
The new batch of away shirts enroute from Italy will be the pre-printed type and not ironed on. Worth waiting a week or 10 days for them to arrive, I reckon.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
The home kit is for two seasons. Where as I think the current away one is for this season only. Therefore I guess they have to try and get some use out of it before the replacement arrives!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here