Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Kit @ Bristol

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably due to the fact we are away so we wear the away kit. Plus we havent lost in it yet and maybe a nod to Plymouth as well.

Tho I do see what you mean.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Big clue in your term...."AWAY" kit .

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Big clue in your term...."AWAY" kit .

Oooooh Sarky :moo:

I thought it a reasonable question. Is it the standard nowadays to always wear the away kit at away games or just when the regular kit clashes?
Will Liverpool wear their away kit when they play us?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Oooooh Sarky :moo:

I thought it a reasonable question. Is it the standard nowadays to always wear the away kit at away games or just when the regular kit clashes?
Will Liverpool wear their away kit when they play us?

Sunderland wore their home kit, i assume Liverpool will wear theirs too. I guess its a case of blinding our opponents and causing them to make mistakes?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I know we are away, but our clolours are blue and white not green and black, unless we play another blue team. Just my opinion.
Blackpool wore there home kit at the amex, as did donny, and sunderland.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From a cynical business point of view, fans are more likely to buy away shirts if the team uses them regularly, no?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I know we are away, but our clolours are blue and white not green and black, unless we play another blue team. Just my opinion.
Blackpool wore there home kit at the amex, as did donny, sunderland and gillingham.

Agree 100%. Our colours are blue and white. We should ALWAYS wear blue and white except when there is a clash.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
From a cynical business point of view, fans are more likely to buy away shirts if the team uses them regularly, no?

Not only that with record amounts of shirts sold already I guess a bank of away fans in the same colours as the players is better than home colours on the pitch and away colours in the stand

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blackpool wore there home kit at the amex, as did gillingham.

No they didn't.

1424034568.jpg

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove

You have a point, but I stand by my point of view that we are blue and white, unless we clash.

Having said that it looks like I will be going to the club shop before saturday!!! I secretly wanted a green shirt anyway.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blackpool wore there home kit at the amex, as did donny, sunderland and gillingham.

I'm pretty sure Gillingham didn't, as their home shirts are predominantly blue.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
There has never been any rhyme or reason to away strips for many years now. Then we get it wrong, like that night at Leciester when we had to wear their change strip. I always remember looking forward to see the stripes appear at Old Trafford in our first visit in old Div 1 - and we wore yellow that day!

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011
As someone covered above, it's all about the money, the more times the team wear that away strip the more sales they will get. I would prefer Blue & White on Saturday but they could wear bright pink as far as I am concerned - as long as we've got three points!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here