Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Home Strip

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That will never be a third kit as it would be almost identical to our first kit.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Kent Seagull said:
I want this one!

brighton_peter_ward_1980.JPG

the best kit in the clubs history, it'd sell like hot cakes with free beer if it was remarketed now

I'd buy several sets ! :clap:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
zefarelly said:
the best kit in the clubs history, it'd sell like hot cakes with free beer if it was remarketed now

I'd buy several sets ! :clap:

Yep, gotta love that shirt. You could wear it with a pair of jeans because it wasn't made of the ridiculous glossy shiny material used today so it looks good with anything, and it was also in the days before football shirts made you look like a walking billboard.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dougdeep said:
One of the things that amazed me about Wardy was the amount of fouls he drew, he was so quick off the mark that defenders just had to bring him down.

A Ref from Dover Mike Taylor was warned about Peter Ward tripping himself up if he lost the ball because evry time he reffereed us he gave Wardy a penalty. I have never seen anybody who could do it so well.

Also agree with kit would sell easily. Although not mentiopned as it is not due for a change I would like the away kit to be like the Freddie Goodwin days home kit, all white with blue edging. on shorts and shirts.

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I've just posted a question to Insider to see if there's any chance of the club getting some Bukta 70s shirts made up. Judging by this thread they'd be pretty popular.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I prefer the second red (blue) kit but it looks like a bit of a retro Birmingham City/Peterborough style. Sorry but I can't stand the green and black, as someone stated it is a bit County League or Plymouth Argyle. Why can't we go back to blue and yellow as our away kit, maybe even striped, come to think of it the broad stripes might look good in that colour or even a really dark blue, aka Palookaville strip.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Kent Seagull, I bought a shirt in the same style as the Bukta one from the club shop a few years ago, still wear it to games when it is warmer, a timeless classic.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
if it's on your hard drive, click post reply then 'browse' at the post image bit.

if it's on the web just copy and paste its location in the reply box, surrounded by (img) and (/img) - but use square brackets.

hope this helps.

Last edited:

1066gull

Tesco in Disguise said:
if it's on your hard drive, click post reply then 'browse' at the post image bit.

If you are allowed to upload images on NSC, than the reason why NSC crashes or used to crash is because people uploaded loads of crap.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
BensGrandad said:
How can I take that picture of Peter Ward and use as my desktop background.

Right click on it, 'set as background' and bobs your uncle

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Green ? GREEN FFS. . .we're not Plymouth or Hibernian, we're Brighton and Hove actually, our colours are blue and white

go shove yer green up yer arse ! :angry:

having said that given how piss poor we're playing under the current circus clown set up camoflage might be the only way we're going to get a chance to score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here