Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Home Strip

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have to say that the strip modelled above by the man himself would do me fine, and if Burton have anyone with similar ability to fill it then can we have him too.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Kent Seagull said:
I want this one!

brighton_peter_ward_1980.JPG

Could do a job.......

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
pasty said:
Could do a job.......

A striker half as good as Wardy would be fantastic. I really feel sorry for the young 'uns on here that never had the joy of seeing him in action.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Kent Seagull said:
A striker half as good as Wardy would be fantastic. I really feel sorry for the young 'uns on here that never had the joy of seeing him in action.

One of the things that amazed me about Wardy was the amount of fouls he drew, he was so quick off the mark that defenders just had to bring him down.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Kent Seagull said:
I want this one!

brighton_peter_ward_1980.JPG
How good would one of them (made out of England shirt material) look, with SKINT on the front (and i suppose the new badge?). Class

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
A van der Meyde said:
(I was gonna keep the amount of threads I create to one a day, so I apoligise for creating another one)

The long awaited Albion home strip is due to come out for the 2006 season. I just want to hear peoples discussions on how they would like the new strip, colour and style for example.

In my opinion, the worst thing of the current home strip is the labels. They peel of so easily and look naff. Also, the colour of this seasons shirt is a way off to our traditional colours which is dark blue.

For next seasons strip, I would like to keep the design on the lines of the current but use our traditional colour.

Here is an example of how I would like our strip to look:
albionstrip8ua.png

[/IMG]
I couldn't upload my effort, which is just as well, as comparded to 1066's effort, it mine look like a chimpazenne had been let lose on Photoshop.

But it was basically like the one worn by Peter Ward, going back to the darker stripes, but with blue socks......... and can we go back to the old round badge as well, I just can't get to grips with the newer one.

As for the away kit, I'd like to see a yellow top, back (or yellow) shorts, and yellow socks.

1066gull

Burns, go to File >> Save As and save it as a JPG as it probably is a .psd

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
A van der Meyde said:
Burns, go to File >> Save As and save it as a JPG as it probably is a .psd
I know how to save it, its just uploading it to the forums.

But as I said it looks like a degranged Chimp has got on my computer. Just picture Wardy in blue socks, and a watford yellow with either yellow and black shorts, and that was pretty much it. No where near as good as your effort.

One thing you might need to change though, and thats Fruitos' squad number. I've gotta a feeling he might become a 7 or 8 next year.

1066gull

Mr Burns said:
One thing you might need to change though, and thats Frutos' squad number. I've gotta a feeling he might become a 7 or 8 next year.

Hope so because I want him to become an Albion legend.:clap2:

Dunno how, but he could start by signing a contract to play out his career with us already.:cool:

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the 2006/07 Albion shirt.

40792.jpg

1066gull

I actaully do like yours mark, but obviously the Nike and BHA loogo are to big, but it shows the basic layout.

Woodchip has a very retro style to it which I like, but I want to feel a bit more modern and I'm having a tussle with my very own design and Mark's.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here