Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Fans Reunited

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Has this been done before?

A thread to name pals and chums who you used to go with or see on the terraces but have now lost contact.

If permisssible I will start.

Graham B..used to go away to games with him and his dad. He lived in Patcham/Hollingbury. Used to work in NatWest.

Sid L - Used to work in Natwest. Rugby type. Lived in Burgess Hill

Cliff E - Used to work in NatWest Bank - Played cricket for Hove Montefiore.

Are you guys out there?

Col P - Used to go to Newman til 1976. Have I offended you old chap?

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
i used to bump into a lad at most away games in the north approx 84 - 89 period.had a few scary times catching trains back as most of the brighton fans were heading south and we were going back even further north or across country with the opposing fans, Once being rescued by the old bill at stoke. He had curly hair from brighton but was at uni in liverpool ? aint much to go on i know !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I used to knock around with a group of lads from the eclipse on matchdays and to be honest cant remember most of their names, i remember the tooth ,rusty ,blob,skitz,p.d,to name but a few had some cracking awaydays but when the goldstone shut that was it cant recall seeing any of them since,wich is a shame as they were all shyte dart players and i used to clean up pre match at mickey mouse.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I met a rather devastaingly handsome man in a pub, just shy of Brentford. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to chat for longer, my fault entirely. I would love to meet him again as I believe that he does not live that far from me. A London tie next year would be the ticket.

Edit: Tom C - We used to go to school together. I know you were/are a regular.

Harry C - Are you on here and will you be turning out for the annual cricket event this year?

Simon B - Dolop?

Jimmy Bates - ???

Cherub?

Steve B - I remember seeing you sunbathing at the Brighton/York game, the one that we were banned from attending.

Matt Russell - King scorer in non-league football.

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Strange thing about footie is that you can see the same old faces over the years, sometimes chat, drink or travel with them but still never know their names!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Without wishing to upset/hurt anyone, I distinctly remember a chap that used to stand in the North Stand at the Goldstone. He had some sort of condition that meant he had a smaller head than the usual size. Is he still around? I haven't seen him for yonks.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Without wishing to upset/hurt anyone, I distinctly remember a chap that used to stand in the North Stand at the Goldstone. He had some sort of condition that meant he had a smaller head than the usual size. Is he still around? I haven't seen him for yonks.

Im not taking the rise but did the guy your on about have a tash?

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
I used to knock around with a group of lads from the eclipse on matchdays and to be honest cant remember most of their names, i remember the tooth ,rusty ,blob,skitz,p.d,to name but a few had some cracking awaydays but when the goldstone shut that was it cant recall seeing any of them since,wich is a shame as they were all shyte dart players and i used to clean up pre match at mickey mouse.

Me play darts, doubtful, but the Eclipse days seem like an age ago so maybe I did!!! Some other names, Gibney - Referee
Denyer - Salesman
Robbo - Esate Agent
Neill - Labourer and winner of 2 tkts for Sats game so we'll be in the singing section, maybe... And the lads from Storington and other parts of West Sussex inc Stu C
Locky - Banker
Beaky (not "The Beaky"), Colin... Had some mad away days on those coaches

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
all but 1 of those names mean nothing though ive prob shared many a shandy with all tho denyer from memory could sell ice to a eskimo :)

How long ago was this? Did he have glasses?

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
grezz :shrug:
mickey (stop trying to play football) jones
that bloke with the deerstalker and big tash...always smokin a pipe

where are ya :cry:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
A few seasons back we used to have this bloke running the first team, can't remember his name, Dave, Dean, Dick something like that, had a brother that used to play for Chelsea. I really liked him and so did one or two others. Not sure why but he hasn't been seen for a while which is shame as we have played like a bunch of ***** since he disappearred and the bloke they got in after him was useless. His absence seemed to generate a wave of know-it-all tossers on NSC who all claimed to be "really in with the board" or " I know Dick Knights cleaning ladies second cousin and this makes me a superfan" or something like that. Trying to think of his name Willis, Wilkins, Webby, something like that. Top bloke, would love to see him again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A few seasons back we used to have this bloke running the first team, can't remember his name, Dave, Dean, Dick something like that, had a brother that used to play for Chelsea. I really liked him and so did one or two others. Not sure why but he hasn't been seen for a while which is shame as we have played like a bunch of ***** since he disappearred and the bloke they got in after him was useless. His absence seemed to generate a wave of know-it-all tossers on NSC who all claimed to be "really in with the board" or " I know Dick Knights cleaning ladies second cousin and this makes me a superfan" or something like that. Trying to think of his name Willis, Wilkins, Webby, something like that. Top bloke, would love to see him again.

Seen walking around Burgess Hill this afternoon looking very tanned as if having been abroad for a holiday.

borowha

Dec 19, 2008
Early 70's up to the point the Goldstone was taken from us,I used to stand in the North West terace,in front of the main stand with the press boys just behind us.Two Micks,Ammerican Express and a teacher,Pete{I played here there's a slope toward the south stand]Ian and sometimes his brother,and a couple of other lads one who I still see from time to time at Eastbourne Boro.We used to have a 50 pence sweep to name the first goal scorer.We drew playing cards one to eleven,so if you got say five you would have steve foster,etc.Great days,great banter,with John Vinnicombe in the press box.Worst moment Birmingham fans leaving early and getting in our end and lobbing bricks at us.:annoyed:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I met a rather devastaingly handsome man in a pub, just shy of Brentford. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to chat for longer, my fault entirely. I would love to meet him again as I believe that he does not live that far from me. A London tie next year would be the ticket.

Edit: Tom C - We used to go to school together. I know you were/are a regular.

Harry C - Are you on here and will you be turning out for the annual cricket event this year?

Simon B - Dolop?

Jimmy Bates - ???

Cherub?

Steve B - I remember seeing you sunbathing at the Brighton/York game, the one that we were banned from attending.

Matt Russell - King scorer in non-league football.

Aww BoF...

Edit: I know you were not refereeing to me btw!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Big Wayne

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
how long ago was this? Did he have glasses?

ZBU84ICAL57NQ7CA56508FCA6B4ACWCAICS8EWCAYVIXMICAJH0UUYCAN9ZZ3CCAC2PMK0CAW3JBKKCADTE77TCAXTRIV3CA.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here