Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
grezz :shrug:
mickey (stop trying to play football) jones
that bloke with the deerstalker and big tash...always smokin a pipe

where are ya :cry:

Tall ish lad who i went to school with.

Crap cricketer and footballer.

Supported Newcatsle or Man City Or Wolves.

Joined up and served.

Now makes out with SJLM.

Say Hi sometime fella.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Without wishing to upset/hurt anyone, I distinctly remember a chap that used to stand in the North Stand at the Goldstone. He had some sort of condition that meant he had a smaller head than the usual size. Is he still around? I haven't seen him for yonks.

I know exactly who you mean, haven't seen him since about '97. A young chap, quite tall, used to be at every away game.

Sloth loves Chunk

Nov 14, 2003
Without wishing to upset/hurt anyone, I distinctly remember a chap that used to stand in the North Stand at the Goldstone. He had some sort of condition that meant he had a smaller head than the usual size. Is he still around? I haven't seen him for yonks.

That's Pigeon Head.

Jam the Man, you're referring to Woody Allen, who used to pat his knees and head while watching reserve games in the West Stand at the Goldstone.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Howard Goodwin. Don't remember ever going to the game with him, but he first got me into football as much as anyone. Along with my brother, he was the one who taught me to play the game. We both lived in Foredown Drive .... he had a brother Grant.

Every now and then I think I spot Howard in the South Stand, but I'm never sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here